Question: How to counter LeBlanc laning harrass?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Adaelphon Delat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-03-2010

remember that in order to silence you she has to sigil then jump. when you see her run towards you it means she is sigiling. so toss a silence or stun or something at her. shell sigil you, you silence/stun her, she cant pop it. or if she gets the port off before your ability she is now stuck in your face with no abilities. ping her before her passive procs, the ping will stay on the real one. and you can click to see which one has items.

DoransTroll

11-03-2010

Frankly, I think she's going to be a bit like Zil--some champs simply can't lane against him, flat out.
But put someone like Taric against Zil, and it's the old man that's going to be forced out of the lane in no time.

People with some kind of self heal ability would be able to lane against her really well, while I can't even imagine some other champs being able to do much against her.

I haven't really laned against her from the start (or solo lane), but I went up against her with Ryze once. A judicious use of Spell Flux to bounce it onto her does wonder. And if you keep your mana high, she can't dive you (because you'll hit for wayyyy harder, meaning she will die before you do)
As Taric..well..it's easy. I can lock my stun onto her from out of range. If she does dash into me, she's going to get stunned. If she doesn't, then screw it. If she just sigil but fail to Distortion, I heal myself and go on my merry way. Best part is when she tries to tower dive a stunner that way.

FlyMoto

11-03-2010

Sivir and Morgana flat out counter her, as they can negate part of her combo, nullifying the majority of the damage while harassing back. (I played a game as Sivir mid vs LeBlanc and it was painfully easy to E when she came in to harass, and then BB to harass back, much harder)

In general, you simply have to harass her enough back that she has to be weary of you. Be aggressive early on and don't let her have the advantage.

m8KAOuSESBMksRRT

11-06-2010

OK... So basically, I'm one of the few, who started raging when I saw her damage output. She could kill a support caracter alone pretty early on with only one skill-combo.
Right now, she's pretty much the biggest nuker in the game (unfed, dealing damage that characters 4-6 levels above her can't). And I have experienced this with characters, that are not good againts her.

Anyway. In some recent games, I have witnessed pretty nice countermeasures againts her. Mainly, she is a real squishy... Still not as squishy as some others, which don't deal the damage she does even when fed... Anyway, she has got a low amount of HP and defenses. Thus some foolish players can end up as canned meat with her.

To the main point:
During laning, if you are on a lane againts her, and her partner isn't some OP lane-controller, go into the bushes, and scare her out of her XP gaining area. Force her to turret-hug. Oh, and leave their minions to charge into your territory a bit... she'll have to come out sooner or later for XP... or change lanes. If she decides to come out, jump her, and show her how REAL damage is dealt. Even if you don't kill her, she'll be forced to take a rest at her base... during this time, you and your partner either kill her partner, or get the tower.

Mid-game, you can pretty much expect her to try for a blue mob. What you have to do during this time, is get yourself a neat teammate, who can stun/taunt/silence/snare her (priority in this order), and prove her, that the blue mob is a one way ticket for her. If she or her teammates are clever enough, she won't fall for this too often. So you can just have 1-2 of your people to wreck their base in the meantime...

Late game, it's pretty much decided. If she's fed, she'll remain the nuke of their team, wiping you out one-by-one. If you suprassed her, she's food on a black playte for your team... If her team was relying on her dmg potential, they've lost the game. If they saw this coming, then they still might offer some resistance. Then proceed with the game as you would with any other.

Also... There are items that can help you againts her. Banshee's Veil, and Quicksilver Sash. The question is, wether you can gather the cash to buy them, or not.

And finally, before people think she isn't a balance breaker, she still is very powerful... and you have to take countermeasures againts her, that you would take againts a team/half team.

Belarock

11-06-2010

If you are a mage, switch lanes. Bring in an assassin or a tank.

agherwyijogkj

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-06-2010

use evelynn

Daiug

11-06-2010

Play Urgot. Win the laning phase.

Leirkov

11-06-2010

I've only lost my lane as LB once, and it was 1v2.

But I've beaten LB in lane many times.

The trick is to get HP regen. If you have a Doran's Shield, purchase a Regrowth on your first trip back along with boots. Yes, it'll delay your build, but I've played against people with the Pendant and I can't harass them enough without going OOM. It's extremely difficult. If you have someone like Shen and another partner in 1v2, have them poke the hell out of her and then engage her. She can't take on two people at once unless you're both Shaco or something.

Her biggest downfall is failure to kill the target. Get beefy, buy MR, do anything you can to survive. If you survive, you have a better shot at cleaning up. Or maybe a gank before you die. I've engaged a Morde at 600 HP (him) and nearly got him, but he put on creeping death. Then suddenly, Rammus appeared and because my W was up, I had nowhere to go. Easily died right there.

Sad Faced Panda

11-06-2010

By being Tryndamere and critting her in the face for 250 dmg when she flashes onto you to proc Sigil.

Richard42

11-06-2010

Urgot is the best bet in a solo lane against her just because at level 1 she cant do anything really so you aim for her not the minions. I have pushed her out of the lane with acid hunter but at level 2 you can lock on with the acid hunter for massive damage. If you see her going your way put a Noxian Corrosion Charge to where she will be porting and when she ports back you have you acid hunter to lock her for devastating damage