Questions about Taric

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HearshotKDS

03-23-2013

He's still going to be viable. He's no longer going to be a "Best pick 99% of the time, safe pick the other 1%". Because that's what Riot wanted to get rid of. However, I have to imagine some of these nerfs will get toned down a bit before live.

reavemearone

03-23-2013

I loved playing support taric cause he was much like Darius. If you made one wrong move or got to close you'd get stunned, shattered, and raped by adc. He made you play smart. And since I love to go super aggressive I would get lots of kills on him. But now I have to play safer then I do when I play Sona. His W gives basically no armor and as support you already don't have enough gold to build full armor with trying to buy a **** ton of wards and aura items. Riot ucked him so hard

Barcster

03-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by HearshotKDS View Post
He's still going to be viable. He's no longer going to be a "Best pick 99% of the time, safe pick the other 1%". Because that's what Riot wanted to get rid of. However, I have to imagine some of these nerfs will get toned down a bit before live.
Its already live. I tried it and he's broken now. Well if people haven't experienced it no wonder they don't realize how ridiculous it is now. His burst is gone and its like enemies have 21 tenacity that reduces by 7 tenacity every rank of dazzle (not including the first rank). On top of the already nerfs they did when they changed his passive to max mana and his W to have less aura.