Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Questions about Taric

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HearshotKDS

Senior Member

03-23-2013

He's still going to be viable. He's no longer going to be a "Best pick 99% of the time, safe pick the other 1%". Because that's what Riot wanted to get rid of. However, I have to imagine some of these nerfs will get toned down a bit before live.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

reavemearone

Senior Member

03-23-2013

I loved playing support taric cause he was much like Darius. If you made one wrong move or got to close you'd get stunned, shattered, and raped by adc. He made you play smart. And since I love to go super aggressive I would get lots of kills on him. But now I have to play safer then I do when I play Sona. His W gives basically no armor and as support you already don't have enough gold to build full armor with trying to buy a **** ton of wards and aura items. Riot ucked him so hard


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Barcster

Senior Member

03-23-2013

Quote:
HearshotKDS:
He's still going to be viable. He's no longer going to be a "Best pick 99% of the time, safe pick the other 1%". Because that's what Riot wanted to get rid of. However, I have to imagine some of these nerfs will get toned down a bit before live.


Its already live. I tried it and he's broken now. Well if people haven't experienced it no wonder they don't realize how ridiculous it is now. His burst is gone and its like enemies have 21 tenacity that reduces by 7 tenacity every rank of dazzle (not including the first rank). On top of the already nerfs they did when they changed his passive to max mana and his W to have less aura.


12