Questions about Taric

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FTWinnebago

03-19-2013

Well i read the new patch that's coming out and I honestly don't feel like Taric took a huge hit. I have a roommate that was getting all butthurt about the stun duration change and the new shatter damage being reduced. But isn't he a support most of the time? So why complain about that?

kavinh the third

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-19-2013

the stun duration nerf is actually pretty severe and the 10% scaling lost from his w kinda stacks up especially when his w double scales with armor since he gets his own passive.

Miloexe

03-20-2013

Taric is pretty much useless during lane phase now, which was the only phase he did well anyway. Also, shatter's active is no longer a threat because of less damage and less range, combine that with dazzle's nerfed duration and you have a taric that won't be landing shatter ever unless used as a last hit before being killed by a melee champion.

Peligrad

03-20-2013

When I saw how they were reworking him I knew it was only a matter of time before support Taric would be absolutely useless...

Even before this huge nerf he wasn't the best support, he was a much better jungler.

With this patch I don't think he can do anything but top lane...possibly jungle, not sure what this nerf did to his clear speed...

He's just too weak early game to support...

Barcster

03-22-2013

Yep I keep trying him in games and now he's complete junk. Well unless they change it back I'm not playing taric anymore and he's my favorite champ.

Macintosh3D

03-22-2013

The nerfs were too hard in my opinion

Peligrad

03-22-2013

Yeah, played several ranked games last night and the other team kept picking Taric support. He just kept getting pooped on by my Ali.

He's a horrible support now. I've switched to playing Alistar as my main support. He might be ok still as a top laner and jungler.

Barcster

03-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peligrad View Post
Yeah, played several ranked games last night and the other team kept picking Taric support. He just kept getting pooped on by my Ali.

He's a horrible support now. I've switched to playing Alistar as my main support. He might be ok still as a top laner and jungler.
Yes taric is complete shutdown by tons of champs now who not only do better early game but late game also.

Marthian

03-22-2013

I still see him kick butt.

Barcster

03-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marthian View Post
I still see him kick butt.
Opponents have a heck of an easy time stomping taric now. If you fight a taric dazzle is ridiculously ineffective.