IP bonus for completing new tutorial?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dirtnugget

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-03-2010

I read somewhere that you recieve ~450IP for completing the new tutorial mode? Can anyone confirm this?

Thanks

Korean Vayne

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-03-2010

You receive 0. Waste of time if you understand the game, although you can see shen, annie, malphite and nasus bots.

Well i am level 13, so maybe it just helps new players.

negoxy

12-13-2010

No, i recieve 490 Ip for the tutorial

Spider BOB

12-13-2010

0.o i got 0

dream

Adjudicator

12-13-2010

I don't know if it caps out after a certain level, but new accounts will get slightly less then 500 IP and like 140 XP for the first time they play battle training only.

Sayan

12-13-2010

Wait wut?

Zelman21

01-10-2011

Yeah lvl 30 here and I completed the tutorial just to mess around and you dont get any IP for doing it at lvl 30....to bad... if you do have the chance to do it at lower lvl do it because its good IP as people are saying. Might be a good idea to farm it while you can because they tell you to repeat it to claim more reward points. Might make a new account just to test this.

Pyrranha

01-10-2011

This is confirmed, I helped a friend join LoL and his first tutorial match rewarded over 450 IP.

life4love

01-10-2011

Yep 450 IP for new players,if they dont have any match yet and began from tutorial.

Zelman21

01-11-2011

I just got 497 IP for it with the new account i made for testing. so guys if you are new to this game do the tutorial it is worth it! almost 500 ip is worth it! Dont do it after that. The second time you do it, I only got 47 IP.