Your Average Player

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ryc Nairda

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-19-2013

I'm just your run in the mill average player trying to get some viewers for my average stream. Feel free to visit my stream and have an average conversation with me. I even welcome the average trolls. However, if you are a professional troll or a total noob troll, expect to be banned from the chat. I only welcome average people.

www.twitch.tv/defeated_ymir

LightR

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-19-2013

Lets say this was some random player who had nothing to do with the competitive scene that DDOS people. They would be permanently banned on the spot. However, since Hexo is the GM of a team in LCS, Riot just slaps him on the wrist.

Way to play favorites.

Ryc Nairda

03-19-2013

bump

Ryc Nairda

03-19-2013

Must reach gold

Ryc Nairda

03-19-2013

Lost 30 LP and only gaining 8 points per game.

Ryc Nairda

03-20-2013

Online.

Ryc Nairda

03-20-2013

First game loss =(

LittleBigPlanet

03-20-2013

I run in the mill all day long.

Ryc Nairda

03-20-2013

Nice.

Ryc Nairda

03-20-2013

Trying Udyr top.