Spanish Speakers WTF

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

13 Bravo

03-19-2013

Why is it 9 times out of 10 when i have a spanish speaking teammate, they dont know what to do, and wont listen to anything we tell them!!! Why are they bad teammates?! Riot should make a Central American server!

The Kyzer

03-19-2013

Yes! I completely agree, and the best part is when they get mad at you for asking them if they can speak english, then they talk **** about you in spanish. Very annoying.

13 Bravo

03-19-2013

They have a general lack of skill even in the 30s bracket.

Modefi

03-19-2013

^
Agree Completly With this you get my vote

reston

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-19-2013

Ola k ase creando post contra los que hablan espaņol o k ase?

Even if they created a latin server i will keep playing in NA server unless riot restrict the ip, because you can take a look of wow latin servers are really bad. But to the people that only speak spanish they sure can go to a latin server by suggestion like brazil did

CyberVirus

03-19-2013

>.> why do i get English speaking Spanish people in my game, after they give a few kills intentionally , cause jajjajaja <--- basically lol , they turn to their native tongue... its annoying when you want to enjoy a game but get people that just are bored of their crummy life so they try make yours just as bad.

SmellTheJava

03-19-2013

That's exactly what happends when I play with english speaker players.

Something that always made me curious is that a LOT of americans say that spanish speakers should go to a brazilian server, really why?

Jericho Hombre

03-19-2013

If only we had a new ping system that let us say basically anything we need and will come up for our teammates in the language of their choice.

Wait...

qsksir

03-19-2013

haha

Grimdreg

03-19-2013

COMPLETELY AGREE WITH THIS THREAD. Literally every time I get matched with people at least one person or the entire team speaks spanish!!!!!!!!!!! >