LCS Competition Rulings: NA Elo-Boosters

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hackulator

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcane Azmadi View Post
No he doesn't. This is RIOT "calling people out", not the average Joe Schmoe solo queuer who can make up anything they like. Riot are actually taking ACTION against these players, not just levelling accusations, so they HAVE to be public with it. It's called transparency. If they DIDN'T call people out publically people would accuse them of pulling dishonest shenanigans and punishing them for nothing.
I don't have a problem with them calling the players out on the forum, I have a problem with them using their real names on the forums.

Manou Ginobili

03-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crizthakidd View Post
theres no way a company could ever put the players name out there holy **** i would be pissed. what a violation of privacy.
In NBA, NFL or MLB when someone uses illegal substance aka doing something illegal, the names come out. Why should Riot treat these players differently, they are profiting from Riot's product and Riot has every right to want to protect it.

Pineappl3

03-18-2013

I support you, Riot. Cheaters are cheaters and violators are violators.

ViperVentedos

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-18-2013

Good on you Riot, but I halfway expected a more severe punishment

Killrazor

03-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crizthakidd View Post
theres no way a company could ever put the players name out there holy **** i would be pissed. what a violation of privacy.
No. These players are involved in the LCS. They have given Riot the right to use their real names.

Clyonoshi

03-18-2013

Nice to see Riot taking action. I know this is probably all LCS related, but can Riot detect other ELO-boosters as well. I mean, it's kind of hard to detect it unless you have hard evidence through streaming or public sites. There are probably countless ELO boosters, yet why are only these players targeted?

Saydian

03-18-2013

I call shenanigans.

Verotes

03-18-2013

Nyjacky no0o0o

bakdafucup

03-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollz 4 Lulz View Post
Yeah bro playing with your manager automatically makes it "boosting"

No he boosted the actual account Crs Liquid112...I've seen him boosting it many times.

Exman33

03-18-2013

aphro y!!!!!!!!!