LCS Competition Ruling: Denial of Service Attacks Hexo

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zuphlas

03-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitingpig View Post
Hexo is hereby given a first and final warning regarding the issuance of threats of DoS attacks or the actual launching of DoS attacks. Any future such actions, or any confirmed past or future DoS attacks will result in a permanent account ban and corresponding competition penalties, as deemed appropriate by LCS.
Should have given him a temporary ban on top of that, you guys were certainly willing to do it to the elo boosting players and this issue is probably more severe.

CTkiller

03-19-2013

Just played with him

I called him Sam and he sigh'ed. Pretty funny

Plays a good Nid

Giangvincent

03-19-2013

Only a warning? Strip him off his manager status, permaban his account, can demand and official apology on top of that. League of Legend is one of the game with least hack, this kind of scandals is bull****. How can a bastard like that even got to manage a team. People are so vile and coward when it comes to money and fame, you just hack someone, and you can live with that?

Sevorast

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-19-2013

DDOSing with a side of elo boosting apparently...

http://i.imgur.com/nkvoXGQ.png

Kazuya Minegishi

03-19-2013

I think this is a step in the right direction, without solid proof that he did it there is no logical reason to ban him. Yes, the videos suggest strong evidence that he DoS'd Robert, but it's not conclusive that's why there is a warning.

As for those who get permabanned for verbal harassment, that's not even in the same vein. They have multiple infractions that results in that. This guy is simply getting until Riot can proved he actually did it without doubt. Once that happens then he will be permabanned.

I think a warning is a safe bet that is the safest course of action to take in this situation and I'm glad Riot did it.

TheDancingDead

03-19-2013

Justicar Syndra approved.

Alchemi

03-19-2013

pathetic by riot

One Week Ago

03-19-2013

Why not just perma ban him now?

Megnificent

03-19-2013

Is it really so difficult to play by the rules? :x

Morcalivan

03-19-2013

Thank you for posting this. It is nice to see that you guys are going out of your way to show that you are taking care of business.