LCS Competition Ruling: Denial of Service Attacks Hexo

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IrMonsters

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-19-2013

^

Mister Mechanics

03-19-2013

^

BiggerFish

03-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dalze View Post
What are you talking about?, lol.
pro's get everything for free.

IrMonsters

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-19-2013

>

Dalze

03-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggerFish View Post
pro's get everything for free.
Even if he was pro (which he isn't lol, he's just a manager) pro's aren't gifted with stuff, at least not to my knowledge lol.

IrMonsters

03-19-2013

this is why he has money from elo boosting to get himself champions and skins

TSF Malfunction

03-19-2013

i dont understand why it was only a 14day ban. Dos atttacks i thought were illegal.

anyways when someone decides to hack another person you SHOULD perma ban them pro or not. 14day suspension was a tap on the hand and no no dont do that.

Edit : oh nvm he only got a warning. even worse my god RIOT such a fail mother.

IrMonsters

03-19-2013

he didnt even get a 14 day ban he got a warning

Nerd Bird

03-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dalze View Post
Even if he was pro (which he isn't lol, he's just a manager) pro's aren't gifted with stuff, at least not to my knowledge lol.

They are. Watch some of the featured streamers. Ive heard them talk about it. Last time i watched Xpecial he said he already had all the champions when he was gifted all champs and skins, but he liked that he was gifted all skins.

Im Reymar

03-19-2013

Ddos attacks are illegal yet its a 14 day ban.... That command he used in game was just a way to show off that he has Robert's skype. I've been ddosed before and talk to some ddosers and they have told me that they use a skype resolver software and all that is needed is there skype name and it grabs the ip. Tbh this is a manager if a team engaging in this, with that being said should he even have that position... Sheesh what has this game come to.