LCS Competition Ruling: Denial of Service Attacks Hexo

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Knotee

03-19-2013

;D

Bergtau

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-19-2013

As somebody who almost fell victim to a similar sort of coincidence, I think this is a fair ruling. The chat could have been a joke with the lag being a coincidence, basically.

What happened to me was I almost got banned from a custom map of SC2 for cheating when somebody sent in a replay of me doing something after somebody else on the opposing team did/said something. Happened a few times in the same game, luckily I defended myself convincingly enough.

GingerNinja18

03-19-2013

DDOSing isn't just a violation of the summoner's code... it's a federal offence.

Don't give him a WARNING. He KNEW what he was doing. Ban the piece of ****.

EdwardFlunky45

03-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Styx View Post
We don't need scum like this in our game, banning him and disqualifying him from LCS would teach him a life lesson, not act like a complete d-bag and show some respect.
Just a question (I might sound dumb lol) If they ban a manager from LCS, GGU will get disclassified ?

Knotee

03-19-2013

;D

thanex

03-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmurfyD View Post
Nobody read anything. They have no concrete proof that a DDOS did in fact happen. This "warning" is for threatening with a DDOS.

So let's up this a bit and say someone tells someone that "He's going to kill you" in the game chat. (Fairly sure this would be bannable anyways). So the next day the person he's talking to is killed.

Should the cops immediately arrest this dude and have him found guilty? A bit extreme but similar. You're asking for Riot to ban a guy with no evidence other than some words that prove nothing other than make him suspect.

I'm not saying he's innocent but banning someone with no proof is just wrong and yet most people here don't see that.
Rofl, no concrete proof and yet Riot decides to tell the whole community about it? What a smart move!
Hey, you know my trash-talking on my banned account? it wasn't actually me! it was my evil twin who took my keyboard and started typing ****. You have to believe me cuz you have NO CONCRETE PROOF I physically typed those words, do you? /sarcasm

So either ban this fcker OR unban everyone else who chose words rather than hacks.

Your move Riotarded

Knotee

03-19-2013

;D!

Bergtau

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by thanex View Post
Rofl, no concrete proof and yet Riot decides to tell the whole community about it? What a smart move!
Hey, you know my trash-talking on my banned account? it wasn't actually me! it was my evil twin who took my keyboard and started typing ****. You have to believe me cuz you have NO CONCRETE PROOF I physically typed those words, do you? /sarcasm

So either ban this fcker OR unban everyone else who chose words rather than hacks.

Your move Riotarded
They're telling people so people aren't like "WTF WHY YOU BAN HEXO" later on if he does it again.

thanex

03-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardFlunky45 View Post
Now tell me, do you have a proof if he DDoS'd someone ? Tehe. Don't take summoner names seriously little boy. What counts here is what they actually do.
What are you, GGU's team mascot? Ah nvm i see, you're like their full-time b|tch, suits u well.
Oh and tehe, don't take my words too seriously little boy, i mean little b|tch*.

Knotee

03-19-2013

;D