LCS Competition Ruling: Denial of Service Attacks Hexo

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

5Senses

03-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by iL4w View Post
I hope their sponsors are aware of this. I never liked GGU, especiall dontmashme.
He was so cocky in earlier weeks of LCS, when they had their first win, not sure if anyone noticed his overall physical/facial demeanor, as if he was better than everyone there.

Also if anyone also caught, when they won their first game, he was making that cocky finger notion to the defeated team. I thought that was so unclassy and disrespectful.

I found it fitting they ended up being 1win-9loss that week.
This man speaks truth, and also there should be punishment, not warning.

BendyBread

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-19-2013

The fact he only got a warning is so dissapointing.

Lauren Faust

03-19-2013

"Activate it."

Best Philosopher

03-19-2013

You can get banned for throwing to many insults, but not this?

Actingman

03-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torwulf View Post
You're justifying the punishment on the basis that if it's false, it probably won't affect him? What if, sometime in the future, he crosses a line and gets permanently banned for what is actually only his first offence?
Then he shouldn't have been pretending to DoS people. He only has himself to blame for this, don't act like he is the victim.

ZeroKuno

03-19-2013

So many more pro players need to be given warnings suspensions or bans. The list goes on and on.

BlackIronBeast

03-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitingpig View Post
DoS attacks
I didn't even know that this was possible. I would like to add that recently, more than ever, I have noticed that every game I play, ranked or non, one or more people are disconnected at the start of the game and then intermittently throughout. Sometimes it is me as well. Could these be DoS attacks, too? It doesn't seem to matter whether or not it's a ranked game. Happens to my friends, people I don't know, and myself. Is there anyway to prevent being DoS attacked?

Thank you.

SunLeviathan

03-19-2013

OMG!!!!! so thats why my team got disconnected and the enemy team didnt? this is insane. what is riot doing to stop this?

slamor

03-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zalera View Post
I guess elo boosting is a more serious breach of Riot's Code of Conduct than DDoS'ing, eh? Hexo gets off with a warning, while seven pros get an immediate 14 day ban for elo boosting.

Guess Riot has their priorities straight.
Purposely ****ing with somebody's internet is apparently not as big of an offense as performing black market deals. I can understand the two week ban for elo boosting but this player should be permabanned big time. It is easier to get away with DDoS'ing then harassing somebody in chat. Riot priorities = awesome.

DrVenz

03-19-2013

His harassment rating is the highest of all the LCS players, there is serious evidence showing he DDoS'd someone and all he gets is a warning? Im not quite sure how riot views the gravity of each infraction but from a player standpoint I can honestly say getting DDoS is a lot worse then going up against someone who has been elo boosted. Something just doesnt seem right when elo boosters get a two week suspension and this guy gets a slap on the wrist. In my opinion the boosters should get a month suspension, the boosted accounts should be banned, and this ******* should be permabanned.

Oh well at least this negative publicity will ruin his reputation.