Patch Notes: Singed

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MDCityKILLER

03-18-2013

So according to the patch notes posted yesterday 3/18/2013 Singed is getting a minor nerf. Patch notes can be found here http://na.leagueoflegends.com/news/patch-304-notes-0. In the patch notes it states that Singed's Fling damage will be significantly reduced, including both flat damage and the ap ratio.
"Damage reduced to 80/125/170/215/260 from 100/150/200/250/300
Ability Power ratio reduced to 0.75 from 1.0"
It also states that his ultimate will no longer give him ANY crowd control duration reduction. This helps A LOT on TT as he is nearly unstoppable. But is this enough? Should his ultimate really restore health and mana and/or last 25 seconds which is a quarter of the cooldown?

Boo

03-18-2013

I will still permaban him.

KakeManz

03-18-2013

Nah I think his ult is fine now, I think maybe reduce the scaling on his poison trail a tiny bit and he'd be okay. Maybe tweak his passive too, because usually after RoA is when it gets crazy. But yeah, the nerfs REALLY help, a .25 ratio hit to q, yes plz.

Henry Plainview

03-18-2013

That is a noticeable nerf for SR, but doesn't change anything about him on TT.

The Gift Horse

03-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry Plainview View Post
That is a noticeable nerf for SR, but doesn't change anything about him on TT.
Aside from stripping him of his ease of escape , and making Merc treads almost mandatory again.

Luego

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Gift Horse View Post
Aside from stripping him of his ease of escape , and making Merc treads almost mandatory again.
This. So not only did he lose damage on his fling (which I'm fine with; it's a utility skill anyways) but from a practical perspective what he lost was either a bunch of movespeed (swiftness) defence (tabi) or mpen (sorc shoes).

Geekweezul

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-19-2013

I think those were decent for singed...

The warden's mail/randuins nerf just buffed Tryn in TT though...so that's scary...

Mastuh

03-19-2013

It's a good nerf I believe. Will definitely help handle him.

Henry Plainview

03-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Gift Horse View Post
Yeah, but he can still leave BFT poison everywhere without going oom, and he's still nearly impossible to kill because of the rest of the ult stats. Of course it does something, but it's not the core at all of what makes Singed so strong.

Eloquid

03-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boo View Post
I will still permaban him.
I will permastop playing him.