@ Riot - Please give Sakura Karma her kimono back!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KiseRyouta

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-20-2013

Thank you so much for modifying the skin for Sakura Karma! As a Sakura Karma player, I can't say how happy I am to see Sakura becomes closer to what it originally looked like (it's the reason why I purchased the skin).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Somnicidal View Post
Maybe the red of the shoes are a little too saturated? I cant really stop looking at them, which is offputting considering her shoes should be unimportant.

Other than that, though, stick a fork in it. It's done.
I agree on the shoes that are a little too saturated and it easily causes distraction. A little darker (or even dark brown, which is a common colour for kimono shoes) will be perfect on her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Umad4realbro View Post
Oh I see that you edited it, thank goodness
BYE BYE SUMO KARMA
LOL that will be a fun skin concept for Karma actually.

And again, thank you guys for all the effort to listen and bother to remake the in-game model for us! <3

shufti

03-20-2013

Thank you guys for fixing this so fast.

Uiraya

03-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ququroon View Post
So as GrumpyMonkey, IronStylus and ohmikegoodness have explained, we had a few technical issues with Sakura Karma. Karmaís new animation set was rather pronounced, which meant a full dress was impractical. Youíve let us know how you felt about this, and there has been a bit of silence on our end. We didnít want to say we could fix it if we couldnít.

But we heard you, loud and clear. We agreed, she should be closer to her original Sakura concept. So XRayAlpha and JesterCapp busted their asses and made time to make this a reality. They, and us as a team, felt like there were more things we could do to make this work.

I feel like they totally nailed it out of the park.

Attachment 641123

Absolutely amazing. +1 to everyone involved.
~Uiru

Nhero

03-20-2013

Thanks for fixing this.

Luxine

03-20-2013

Please please please give Sun Goddess and Traditional the same treatment!
Just imagine that gorgeous yellow and green dress and the black/white one in the same format as Sakura's (with nice light/orange effects to go with, for Sun Goddess, pretty please )

I'm begging you, Riot!

spherus

03-20-2013

Thank you so much Riot! You've never disappointed me when it comes to listening to your players.
And to the animation team - big thanks. We love you. <3

Mandaari

03-20-2013

Wasn't really that concerned with Karma's artwork since I don't play her, but the new one is amazing. Very well done guys!

squire

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-20-2013

maybe just keep the old sakura skin as "traditional sakura skin" and make it limited availability.

edit: read the whole thread. nvm ^^

xXEvermoreXx

03-20-2013

blah D:
edit: just read the rest of everything

Daedelous

03-20-2013

I feel compelled to get Sakura Karma now, if you put alot of effort into this I may as well appreciate it, especially as Karma looks very interesting now from what I've seen on the PBE.