@ Riot - Please give Sakura Karma her kimono back!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ryuujinmaru

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohmikegoodness View Post
Yes thanks Iron for tanking most of this for the animation team, I should check the forums more!

To reiterate, yes, cloth is very difficult. But let it be known that we hear you! And it's being worked on...

When will you get a real physics engine so the champion model isnt the "hit box" and all the other good things that come with having a physics engine like having skill shots hit properly?

MetalMichael

03-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
Yup. That's why I'm cool with tanking it =)
Tanking threads is only one of his fine qualities, and another is drawing women in awesome armor.

Flibuxx

03-19-2013

I dont want to be rude, thats the last thing i want to be, but IMO Sakura Karma was sickly awesome, and i didnt notice any buggy move or anything and i donīt understand why change something that caused you plenty of time and work (her old kimono) to something new that not everyone is happy with.

Just look at this, it is so unique
Attachment 640166

Veelivar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-19-2013

-

Maeyu

03-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohmikegoodness View Post
Yes thanks Iron for tanking most of this for the animation team, I should check the forums more!

To reiterate, yes, cloth is very difficult. But let it be known that we hear you! And it's being worked on...

Good because she just looks like a loose girl.

Ars Memoriae

03-19-2013

Here's an idea, how about we just take the new Sakura skin and burn it in a fire. And just give everyone who bought it a voucher for the next karma skin.

Because, with all honesty, this skin is by far the most unflattering skin any female champ in the game, even her old model of Sakura had a far greater appeal. As long as the outfit looks like a awkward chimera mash up between a kimono and a chun-li styled Qipao, thunder thighs included, it will always make karma played less and the fact that this would never sell.

All of the skins are great, the original fits it perfectly and so does the sun god karma, but it by far does not fit the Sakura skin which is suppoused to have elegance and grace, which her new model doesn't work well with.

Going off topic a bit, as fan of the original karma, I'm kinda disappointed in a lot of the approaches to the new karma. I always liked karma as a peaceful and elegant character that inspires tranquility into others in the midst of battle. However the new karma losses quite a bit of her old elegance and peace in exchange for a more offensive and bold form of fighting that has strength, which shows in her current physique. I just really wish she was approached more on her peaceful side than her offensive side.

Anyways, Tl:dr
The new Sakura skin is ugly, should just be scrapped
Her new model is not all bad
Disappointed because she isn't as tranquil or graceful as she used to be

Mytos Kunn

03-20-2013

Sakura Karma has been eating too many total biscuits as well.

Kojiro Sasaki

03-20-2013

Not lime green. Please don't make her Kimono lime green. Its the worst color. Who would even wear that? Why did you pick that color?

Noscere

03-20-2013

Please atleast get rid of those hideous pants and give her some elegant leggings.

Nakiux

03-20-2013

its easy,just remove the kung fu pants and it's ready,a battle miniskirt-kimono