@ Riot - Please give Sakura Karma her kimono back!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

hotfire

03-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohmikegoodness View Post
Yes thanks Iron for tanking most of this for the animation team, I should check the forums more!

To reiterate, yes, cloth is very difficult. But let it be known that we hear you! And it's being worked on...

Nooooooooo. Incomingnother week for pbe release? Leave sun goddess as shown ok?

wapster

03-19-2013

if anything make her not fat again

please roit, i know you guys want to pander to the "all womminz dont need to be sexy" audience, but dont start with fat karma skins

TheEnygma

03-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by wapster View Post
if anything make her not fat again

please roit, i know you guys want to pander to the "all womminz dont need to be sexy" audience, but dont start with fat karma skins
big girls need love too

Akuni

03-19-2013

Quote:
Yes thanks Iron for tanking most of this for the animation team, I should check the forums more!

To reiterate, yes, cloth is very difficult. But let it be known that we hear you! And it's being worked on...

I have faith in thee ohmikegoodness - As someone who can shamelessly wear a battle bunny riven cosplay as a amn and look good, I assume you'll try to get it right.

Having a real kimono or at least something closer to a kimono would be more than awsome.

Tigrian

03-19-2013

I think the sheer volume of people asking about it on the reddit ama and the forums has made them at least partially reconsider.

Which is kind of awesome.

Raumschiff

03-19-2013

All I have to say is, if the kimono doesn't come back, I would like a refund, at least. :/

BunnySwan

03-19-2013

Bump for Kimono Justice!

IS15780dc83872d25e80b86

03-19-2013

The Sakura Karma Skin is the only new Karma look i dont like (at all), hopefully Ohmikegoodness and his team will be able to fix this, since i liked this Skin the most from her 3 old looks.

nymphomaniax

03-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torwulf View Post
No, the reason is because as soon as they ran into problems they shrugged, decided it wasn't worth finding a way to do it, and gave up. That is not a valid reason, and it does not fit with Riot's ethics.

If IronStylus is the one who comments on the issue, then of course he's the one who's going to get the feedback...
So you get to decide what their reason for every decision they make is, after you guys harshly demand what their reasons/intentions were? Seems kind of ****ing pointless on your end, huh? That's what every Karma Remake topic seems to devolve into on this forum now. Kind of sad, considering not all of us Karma players are that whiny and insatiable.

Ravechaosknight

03-19-2013

Quote:

Nice! I hope this means more than some sort of pallet swap. I honestly like everything about the visual changes except this skin, and it's the one I already own. lol