Truth, Lies and Dominion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Redeemed In Fire

03-21-2013

Honestly at this point I just want ranked to get everyone to shut up about it and realize it won't fix anything when it has 20 minute queues in prime time.

Bootystrap

03-21-2013

Denied. Lets do a bump.

Arial

03-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCIX View Post
Honestly at this point I just want ranked to get everyone to shut up about it and realize it won't fix anything when it has 20 minute queues in prime time.
yeah that's why I'm not pushing for ranked.

I want more communication, more promotion, at the very least the honest bald truth on their intentions even if the intention is to let us whither and die as a mode >_>

Talith PA

03-21-2013

I don't mind waiting an hour during prime time in queue if it meant ranked draft.

NamKim

03-21-2013

Personally, I consider transparency, honesty, better communication, and regular balancing over getting ranked. But, that's because the former would result in the latter.

Considering how fast Riot was able to balance the Season 3 changes enough for them to launch Season 3, if Riot really invest the time and resources into Dominion, the entire process should be RELATIVELY quick. Relative is because it would still take a couple of patches to get it to where Riot would be comfortable with adding ranked. If the transparency is there, then I'm sure that every mid-high elo Dom player would play only on PBE to help Rioters out as much as possible to accelerate the process and get additional training done.

I just don't want Dominion to become like Twisted Treeline where it's where the bad SR players go thinking it will get them an easy Diamond rank but all they really accomplish doing is further degrading the integrity of the map to those who honestly care about it.

This is just my thoughts on the matter. If I'm wrong, I don't really care. Ultimately, I just care about Dominion getting the support it deserves and needs. If it turns out that I am 100% wrong and everyone will forever remember me as an idiot but Dominion still gets supported, that's all I really care about.

IronAegis

03-21-2013

I don't need ranked right now, but an active push to make balance changes, interact with us, get more players involved in the game etc. would all be welcomed.

Waterd

03-24-2013

bump

Dreamstarx

04-04-2013

bump

Lethal stoner

04-04-2013

bump

DaRatmastah

04-04-2013

Maybe if we have TWO massive threads on GD then Riot will give some sort of response.