Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

need duo partner with skype

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

fozzyabear

03-18-2013

tired of playing with noobs. i started in bronze 1 and am now in bronze 5 due to trolls and the usuall. i play hecram jungle now and carry my team but we still loose. mby if i duo with sum1 smart 2 people can carry. im on all the time fr me. fozzyabear

Pizza Box

03-19-2013

Im reinstalling league when its done ill play with you

ErraticV2

03-19-2013

I'd love to play with you. I started bronze 5 (starte of really badly). I'm currently in bronze 1 but am on a rollercoaster ride. Teams that throw, teams that are bad, etc etc. I generally main top, so I'll hit you up. I want to get out of bronze so bad...

Elsabet

03-19-2013

Erratic, add me if you want. I'd also like to escape Bronze once and for all.

OP, one doesn't drop 4 divisions due strictly to others. A lot of that must have been you. Face that and fix that or continue to lose.

ErraticV2

03-19-2013

Quote:
Elsabet:
Erratic, add me if you want. I'd also like to escape Bronze once and for all.

OP, one doesn't drop 4 divisions due strictly to others. A lot of that must have been you. Face that and fix that or continue to lose.

Whats your in game name? Is it the same as your screen name?