New champion idea

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Anruiel

03-18-2013

My champ doesn't have a name but I will take suggestions. He is a mid with high poke power
And great team fight ability hear are his skills

Passive. Soul snatch. Every time this champion kills an enemy he gains a soul counter wich will amp the damage of his next ult

Q. Summons a ball of fire to target location that deals damage to opponents in location click again in 5 seconds to bring ball to you

W. deals damage in a circle around you knocking opponents up when your fire ball is within the circle it transforms in to a fire aura that lowers the magic resist of surrounding opponents for 5 seconds

E. passive boost your fireballs damage by 20 when skill is not on cool down
Active explode a fire ball dealing damage and reducing armor of opponents hit by it

R. 5 fire balls rotate you at intense speeds for 5 seconds dealing damage and lowering armor and magic resist press it again to have the fire ball shoot out in a cone dealing damage

Open to any suggestions

Makrura

03-19-2013

not the place for this

Jericho Hombre

03-19-2013

Also sounds broken as ****.

TonsOfKills

03-19-2013

Not the right place for this... And sounds broken :/

Cyan292

03-19-2013

So every ability is either an AOE attack or a boost to that AOE attack? With the added benefit of lowering the entire enemy teams armor and MR? Why would anyone want to create such a broken champ?

"High poke and great team fight". I knew he was broken after I read that. Leave champion creating to Riot...let them create OP champs and then nerf them on their own lol.

JigglyButtCheeks

03-19-2013

The the right place

Mich567

03-19-2013

Wrong place, and definitely some kinks that need to be worked out... he isn't necessarily OP, but the passive is really messed up if it works after killing ANYTHING. You kill a minion, it amps the ult? I think you mean an enemy champion. I think you could lower his base stats and make the damage somewhat low to make him balanced. And if he's an AP champion, his E should also reduce MR.

artymcdougal

03-19-2013

Well rather than just telling you "wrong place," I'll send you over to Player Concepts which is at: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...splay.php?f=40

Your character sounds a bit like Shadow Fiend from Dota
http://www.dota2.com/hero/Shadow_Fiend/
^idk maybe thats just me, but that's what I thought.

Does he expel a charge from soul snatch each time he uses the next ult or is it lost upon death or does it continue to stack? Other than that, I don't really understand his q? Is it like Karthus where its a dot? but then how does it come back to him? like is it similar to Orianna in that it's always with her?

Anruiel

03-19-2013

His ult only activates when he kills a champ and the charge lasts for 10 seconds making it only useful in team fights and no this is not a reference to dota 2. I have never played it