Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Karma Visual Upgrade is COMING SOON.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ququroon

QA Analyst

03-18-2013

The long awaited Relaunch of Karma is here! Yes, really! Err, well, it will be. Soon! Not even Soon™!

Please feel free to leave feedback in this thread regarding Karma or any related bugs you encounter. Your feedback here will influence the changes we make, as well as aiding us in our future champion visual upgrades.

In her visual upgrade, Karma is receiving a new... everything! From her concept up, we've left nothing unchanged. Expect to see Karma sporting an updated model, animations, particles, sounds, kit - everything! Her skins have received similar love, including a Traditional version for those fans of her older look.

We’re very much looking forward to your feedback!

For more information, or to hear what some of our ideas behind these changes were, check out this thread: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3197509

For feedback and comments on her new kit, please see this thread: [pending]

Ququroon

QA Analyst

03-18-2013

Known Bugs:

Frequently Asked Questions:

IS SHE COMING TONIGHT?!:

...no! We ran into a few issues that caused games to be unplayable, so we figured you guys wouldn't exactly want that. Trust me, I'm with you guys in wanting to see her played as soon as possible.

I did want to get this post up for you guys, because I see you all already taking a peek at her skins and stuff. I know the title might have gotten your hopes up.

Anyways though! Let's hear it! What do you guys think?

KHDragonn

03-18-2013

Yes!! I'm so happy =D Sooooon

Karma Sandiego

03-18-2013

D: Is she gonna be out at least tomorrow?

Cheiron

Huntsman

03-18-2013

You... you tease.

Dracostar

03-18-2013

i love Karma's dresses. you shall never remove them.

Last Fantasy

03-18-2013

Miss her long dresses

Purple Starmie

03-18-2013

My hopes were up when my pbe client was in update mode .. but it was for the .04 patch

AlokJuro

03-18-2013

...This...this was just mean

Edit: Thank you for the bold saying she is not out yet!

I hope I still like her after the changes Karma has always had a place in my heart since her release and it would be a shame to lose that

Severian NA

03-18-2013

I refuse to give up hope, the sakura skin, and the traditional skin must have a full dress!