Question.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rivalis

03-18-2013

I've been warned + banned until Thursday and I have two questions.
1. Is my honor reset again?...
2. I've been pretty offensive in language for a lot of games, will these offenses stack into a perma?

Lord Ferret

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mequelato View Post
I've been warned + banned until Thursday and I have two questions.
1. Is my honor reset again?...
2. I've been pretty offensive in language for a lot of games, will these offenses stack into a perma?
1) Yes

2) all the games that you have played up untill your ban will not factor into you getting into the tribunal in the future. But if it comes down to riot looking in your past probably will.

Butterfly44

03-18-2013

With the offensive language part though I would be careful. If you're using it in a derogatory way/to put your team mates down and berate then yes you can get punished. but if you're using it like "Holy s***! nice alt" it's received as more of a compliment versus trying to insult someone.

Lord Ferret

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly44 View Post
With the offensive language part though I would be careful. If you're using it in a derogatory way/to put your team mates down and berate then yes you can get punished. but if you're using it like "Holy s***! nice alt" it's received as more of a compliment versus trying to insult someone.
This post here is what he kind of means

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...39662#31839662

Butterfly44

03-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Ferret View Post
This post here is what she kind of means

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...39662#31839662
yup.

and fixed

Lord Ferret

Recruiter

03-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly44 View Post
yup.

and fixed
Sorry bout that. Its the internet everyone to me is male until known otherwise.

Butterfly44

03-18-2013

lol yeah i get it. because "woman don't play games on the interwebs" :O

Back when i was part of a clan when i was 11 in medal of honour i never admitted i was a girl because no one asked i just figured they knew... well turns out none of them actually did... found this out when the clan disbanded and one guy said to me "you know for a young boy you have a very high pitched voice" i laughed a bit and he replied "well great gamin' with ya" and left.

Next clan i joined the first question i was asked "are you a girl" and it was a whole big controversial thing and people were arguing for 10 minutes before i could even reply... lol good times