Yorick or Renekton?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hestle

03-18-2013

Who is played more? Who should I buy?

Z The Slayer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-18-2013

Renekton deals more damage and does very well with someone who can combo his moves at the right time. He has no mana, but you have to be up in someone's face to be able to do anything.

Yorick has much more range and can create mayhem on a wide scale during a team fight. He is also less susceptable to stuns than Renekton. Yorick DOES have mana problems if you don't have any mass-mana item.

I have more fun with Renekton, but Yorick is much harder to counter.
Renekton is a gamble; hit or miss. Feed or carry. If you're in-between, you play a lot like Garen: MAYBE worth focusing, but best to ignore until the clean up.

Yorick is much safer. He's hard to carry with, but it's also much harder for him to lose his lane than Renekton.

Cutiecat88

03-19-2013

Yorick is fun to play in lane but boring afterwards, Renekton is fun throughout but I find it is kind of frustrating to play him sometimes because after you use all your abilities you don't really have anything going for you and the CDs aren't short.

Warrrrax

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-20-2013

Ren is more likely to snowball, whereas it is near impossible to kill anyone with Yorick unless they are compelte idiots. Plus Yorick has been heavily nerfed so that his laning is Strong but not incredible anymore...whereas he still has teh disadvantages of sucking mid to endgame, and inability to get kills and snowball relative to most good solo top champs.

Riot should have adjusted him so his laning wasnt so strong, but added more strength on the back end. But they didnt cuz that would require thought. Easier just to nerf nerf nerf.