nerf akali

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

abrahampark

03-18-2013

Riot should make Akali's ult do no damage.
now THAT will make her balanced.

Sev322

03-18-2013

if her names not irelia i doubt that will happen

RYP Jericho

03-18-2013

Buy a pink ward, Akali dies really fast.

Mich567

03-18-2013

Play Draft, play Mordekaiser... or play Akali. She's somewhat unbalanced (they only need to nerf the ult a BIT), but Riot will figure it out eventually.

DeadFish

03-18-2013

LOL she will have no dmg ... one thing annyoing about akali once she hit 6 she can burst anyone with her ult with no dmg items.. she is balanced you need to know how to counter assassins for me I always counter akali with swain and morgana mid and geren and daruis top

Bibliya

Recruiter

03-19-2013

Try playing diana against akali, they are pretty equal, and diana. Is more effective in team fight because of her aoe dmgs, and shield, and diana csing is alot better than akali.

If you nerf the ult of akali, she wouldnt be an effective assassin anymore because she will only have 2 dmging skills. So you want akali to be like melee adc? Lol

Fluffyknowsyou

03-19-2013

Don't be retarded and akali will be a rock to her team

Mich567

03-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadFish87 View Post
LOL she will have no dmg ... one thing annyoing about akali once she hit 6 she can burst anyone with her ult with no dmg items.. she is balanced you need to know how to counter assassins for me I always counter akali with swain and morgana mid and geren and daruis top
Everyone's balanced if you counter them. In fact, they're underpowered if you counter them.

Croasis

03-19-2013

People dont understand akali. She's almost nothing pre 6, which is why you have to play as aggressive as possible before she hits 6 to try to shut her down and gain an advantage. Otherwise, she snowballs out of the control. That's the point of the assassin.

KSI Goliath

03-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Croasis View Post
People dont understand akali. She's almost nothing pre 6, which is why you have to play as aggressive as possible before she hits 6 to try to shut her down and gain an advantage. Otherwise, she snowballs out of the control. That's the point of the assassin.
All of my this. Akali is literally worse than Nasus pre-6, because at least Nasus has meaningful sustain. Here is how you beat Akali: One, pick Mordekaiser. The only way Morde loses to Akali is if he lets her jump on him with no shield past level 6. Two, pick anybody who can punch her in the face pre-6. If your hero can duel well (see: Any top laner ever), your hero can beat Akali pre-6. She only becomes a powerhouse once she breaks 6 and gets her ult; that's her mobility and her main power. Also, if you just sit there and farm passively while I Q you over and over, of course you're going ot lose.