Taric nerfs necessary?

Of course! He's too OP! 43 46.74%
Idk man/dk much about him 4 4.35%
No! Nerfs totally not needed! 45 48.91%
Voters: 92. You may not vote on this poll

Taric nerfs

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Marthian

03-22-2013

Even with the nerf, I still see him as a common pick, and he still rocks lanes.

Barcster

03-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marthian View Post
Even with the nerf, I still see him as a common pick,
Because he still has unique things. Its not like morgana would suddenly become a different champ if you nerfed her dark binding duration till rank 4 and her tormented soil damage got worse. It would just mean she became a worse pick for a champion. Champs get nerfed by how common they are so instead of balancing the game? Not sure how that makes sense. They don't want you to bother playing champs you like?

Nexttoradio

03-23-2013

Taric was too much of a low-risk-high-reward champion during laning phase and had game-changing auras into the late game. I have known that forever (as in since i picked him up in season 2) and played him because of it. Now that he is more in line with the rest of the league I don't even touch him because hes boring as hell. The only reason I ever put up with his ****ty boringness is because he was so strong. He's now a champion that is really easy to play and isn't ridiculously good in invisible ways.

Macintosh3D

03-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexttoradio View Post
Taric was too much of a low-risk-high-reward champion during laning phase and had game-changing auras into the late game. I have known that forever (as in since i picked him up in season 2) and played him because of it. Now that he is more in line with the rest of the league I don't even touch him because hes boring as hell. The only reason I ever put up with his ****ty boringness is because he was so strong. He's now a champion that is really easy to play and isn't ridiculously good in invisible ways.
After his nerfs other supports can provide even better buffs and auras than him to allies and still be effective late game. The early game Taric nerfs made him equal in lane to other supports. So after 2 nerfs he's not in line with other supports he is outclassed by other supports and is weak and unbalanced. Just because a champion is easy to play doesn't mean the champion can't be good. And just because a champion is hard to play doesn't mean its going to be op. And yes I picked him up in season 2 also.

agbudar

03-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by deirin View Post
ok dude...feed a mid zyra...what will happen... ITS GG
feed a bot zyra.... SAME
feed a bot taric all u want 20/0/0 GUESS WHAT...ITS NOT GG...

+ its not like taric has 75% win rate he always had 50%...

u guys should learn what SUPPORT MEANS... SUPPPORRRRTTTT(STRONGER IN LANEEEEEEE)
weeeeeee
well fuk

lets feed soraka are we gonna win this?
janna?
sona?
nunu (well perhaps)
thats not the point of support remember?

agbudar

03-23-2013

get over it everyone gets nerfed someday can't faceroll anymore?
go play eve thats the REAL nerf there from im on the top of the world she went to bloodsplattered homicide case

Barcster

03-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexttoradio View Post
He's way worse than other supports now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by agbudar View Post
go play eve thats the REAL nerf there from im on the top of the world she went to bloodsplattered homicide case
There's a difference between trying to balance the game for fairness and making a character so ineffective its insane.

Macintosh3D

03-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by agbudar View Post
I agree that the eve nerfs were totally unnecessary and riot just killed eve. I did play a few games right after the nerfs for eve but I stopped because she is just too weak and broken. I think before riot nerfs a champion they should consider the general play style of the champion. For example, xin is an all in champion. Meaning that when xin charges at a group of enemies either:
a. Xin dies get no kills
b. Xin dies but gets kills
thankfully the nerfs didn't completely destroy him as he is still a strong jungler and top lane.