Jarvan Nerf D;

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MedEvac774

03-18-2013

Does anyone else think that taking the armor aura off the Demacian Standard is alittle bit harsh? I mean... the additional attack speed is good but that was the only real benefit on that spell was the added armor. I would be happy if maybe the Ageis was alittle more viable i wouldnt be as sad. Anyone else agree?

ArcDriveFinish

03-18-2013

I'm just really upset that they are nerfing Jarvan despite the fact that his kit is still so glitchy. It definitely affected his jungling capabilities.

Winy the PooP

03-18-2013

though, isn't it typical for riot to nerf champions if they are over played and try to see more champions like skarner whom are played less

MedEvac774

03-18-2013

I mean i understand that but for people who play J4 top lane like I do, It leaves me at alittle of a deficit.

GrimFate56

03-18-2013

it only removes the armor from the active, which means you cant just feed the armor to allies or double stack it yourself

ArcDriveFinish

03-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrimFate56 View Post
it only removes the armor from the active, which means you cant just feed the armor to allies or double stack it yourself
Which is why it made his clearing a bit harder early game.

ROKAF JE

03-18-2013

J4 didn't really need the armor nerf.. Fiora players probably begged for it.
The AS buff is stupid for J4, he doesn't need/want it (in lane, anyway). It's basically a team buff/utility (damage sucks, but the combo is good) spell now with the defense taken out.
I don't know why he was suddenly picked up like crazy in S3, he was still a monster in S2.

Aegis is decent, I've never had a problem with it. It has saved me numerous times.

MedEvac774

03-18-2013

I know its only for the active but I still like having that extra OOMPH for a trade off or when your doing buffs.

MedEvac774

03-18-2013

Quote:
J4 didn't really need the armor nerf.. Fiora players probably begged for it.
The AS buff is stupid for J4, he doesn't need/want it (in lane, anyway). It's basically a team buff/utility (damage sucks, but the combo is good) spell now with the defense taken out.
I don't know why he was suddenly picked up like crazy in S3, he was still a monster in S2.

Aegis is decent, I've never had a problem with it. It has saved me numerous times.
What i ment for the Ageis is that maybe they could boost it alittle more instead of just boosting when there are enemies, maybe a flat increase. Right now im just using it for a slow effect.

GeneralDirection

03-18-2013

A sad day for Demacia indeed... but the prince won't go down without a fight! The loss of the extra armor component doesn't affect damage output and therefore won't hurt his jungle clear times, but he'll have to be a little more conscious of his HP if he wants to gank right after fighting a creep camp. In lane, the improvements to Aegis make the ability slightly more attractive, and in a pinch, the extra shielding could mean the difference between life and death.