Banned till December

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Inevitables

03-18-2013

If anyone needs a good adc or a good support I can lend them that opportunity. I never had a group in this game. I solo Q since day 1 i started this game. Since this account is banned Email me at inevitables1@yahoo.com I will get in touch with those who wish for a good player. Trust me im no joke in ranked matches. Need to build a team I can help. Need proof on my performance I can demonstrate 100%
since this account don't look like it will get un banned.

Inevitables

03-18-2013

how do i post the card?

LittleDi

03-18-2013

Copy the website link of your reform card and post it.

NemesisCw

03-18-2013

The reform card's link was mailed to the email account associated with your LoL account.
Looks like this:
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/6281349/

Inevitables

03-18-2013

It wont let me post the match I got banned in. Perhaps you want to look at the past matches to decide the outcome of my last match. I rage in last matches but this match I calm down seeing as I know i would get reported but funny thing is I did get reported. Here is the link to what the team comp was. And to what the guy said who reported me funny stuff is this all started in the character select screen which i cannot prove and I do not want to show my other cards for i am not quoting them in this only this one report where I knew I did not want get banned. Judge the team comp before you judge me because I picked support first and I was not the only who was upset. aparently http://i46.tinypic.com/6itms3.jpg Im pretty sure they didnt get banned for the guy who said look at my SCORRRE!!!! yea look at my score im a dam cow support getting 1 kill better then threshes. He kept on ksing varus our adc when i told him not to and then he feeds 14 deaths omg. Im surprise i did not die that much. Oh forgot i was warding and supporting my asss off and not only that the others fed hard cor screwing me over so what do you want me to do like foreal talk

Zachrin

03-18-2013

The page that you're viewing when you took that screenshot can be linked to us. Just copy and paste the link for the page.

I'm sorry if we're asking a bit much, but while that shows us a small snip of information, all of the info in the entire case (including the other games) is relevant.

Inevitables

03-18-2013

http://i50.tinypic.com/2nvghkz.jpg

this is another link to that conversation. You think i was the only one upset telling them to dont do 3vs5 and to place more wards. THEY WERE ALL RAGING ON EACH OTHER AND AGAIN THIS STARTED FROM THE CHARACTER SELECT SCREEN. i dont know why out of the bunch i was targeted when i was trying to abide by the summoners code in the character select screen. o-o Like yea i happen to be the one reported but omfg look at the team comp from the moment the character select popped up the moment they did not know how to go by turn order and i quoted them to go by the code and boom it starts the drama!!!!!!!

Inevitables

03-18-2013

I can tell you one thing I had everything warded. but at bot lane varus was yelling at thresh telling him to ward. I totally agreed with varus o-o

Zachrin

03-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inevitables View Post
http://i50.tinypic.com/2nvghkz.jpg

this is another link to that conversation. You think i was the only one upset telling them to dont do 3vs5 and to place more wards. THEY WERE ALL RAGING ON EACH OTHER AND AGAIN THIS STARTED FROM THE CHARACTER SELECT SCREEN. i dont know why out of the bunch i was targeted when i was trying to abide by the summoners code in the character select screen. o-o Like yea i happen to be the one reported but omfg look at the team comp from the moment the character select popped up the moment they did not know how to go by turn order and i quoted them to go by the code and boom it starts the drama!!!!!!!
You're really not helping us here. Please, please, just link the entire case. You can just copy and paste the URL in your address bar, and we can click the link and see the entire case.

We need to see the entire case to actually be able to make good comments.

If you don't, we can't help you.

Inevitables

03-18-2013

seriously I would not be surprised if I don't get unbanned. I know my place now.I now know that no matter what people i get in my ranked matches to never quote anything they do. Or else I will be punished. In vice versa

ok ill send the link -_-