Banned till December

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MFKrazed

03-18-2013

Please take this ban and spend your gaming time elsewhere. We and Riot do not want this kind of behavior here.

Inevitables

03-18-2013

despite getting mad and frustrated. I do not report anyone well at least i did not report a lot of players who should be reported because they rage on me WAYYY BACK WHEN..Now i report everyone who i think is trolling my match anyways. I know what it feels like to get upset and i would not want anyone not knowing the same for me. I could have reported over 100 players and counting who rage and get mad at me or anyone else but I do not because this game can get really frustrating and perhaps destroy peoples life. People play this game for all types of reason. 1 major reason is to escape life and do things within the game that they cannot do in real life. Sometimes it helps relieve stress by taking it out on the game and other players may be the best solution for them. What if they cant do that in real life. Without Riot what would they take there anger out on next? i am not saying is a good thing to let them do it but TOXIC PLAYERS are all different and have there own way of dealing with complicated situations weather it is in real life or in a game. IF RIOT DONT WANT NO ONE RAGING OR JUST SAYING A FEW THINGS THAT MAY BE CONSIDERED AS TOXIc THEN THEY NEED TO HURRY UP WITH A NEW WAY OF ISOLATING THOSE TOXIC PLAYERS WITH OTHER PLAYERS WHO GET BUTT HURT ALL THE TIME.

.I would not mind LEAGUE OF LEGENDS isolating me from everyone in this game while playing. That is the best solution right now. I want to play where I dont have to communicate because why do i need to do so if i know how to play the game :/. I am saying this because I get reported for not COMMUNICATING?. YES I PING YES I ALERT THROUGH PING BUT I DO NOT TALK AND WHEN I DO TALK NO ONE LIKES IT. TO GET BETTER PEOPLE NEED TO LEARN HOW TO ACCEPT CRITISM. YOU NEVER KNOW HOW MUCH YOU MAY IMPROVE. PEOPLE SAY I NEED TO DO THIS AND THAT. YES i take time out and put two and two together because i want to play better and better myself. IF SOMEONE SAY I SHOULD PLAY A CERTAIN ROLL. BEST BELIEVE I HOP MY OVER 1K WIN ASSS IN A BOT MATCH AND LEARN THE HELL OUT THAT CHAMP I WOULD. I WANT TO GET BETTER SIMPLE

MFKrazed

03-18-2013

The toxic players you are talking a out?

Yeah.. You have adequately demonstrated that you are one of them.

Inevitables

03-18-2013

you say im toxic. I ask riot to provide a solution to help my Toxicness and they will not do so.
I wish that there is no chat box in the game. I wish there was not a report on no team communication. For I wish to not speak to anyone and play to win. I wish for those. I can play my music enjoy myself without watching people always trying to report someone in every freaking match i play in a ranked. Not one match i played without someone always trying to report someone. You tell me that is not true? I am so use to it now. You take a look at that link and tell me how frustrating this game is. You take a look. I got a million links I can tell you I am bad asss adc even in defeat.

http://tinypic.com/r/da41t/6

magooomba

03-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inevitables View Post
you say im toxic. I ask riot to provide a solution to help my Toxicness and they will not do so.
I wish that there is no chat box in the game. I wish there was not a report on no team communication. For I wish to not speak to anyone and play to win. I wish for those. I can play my music enjoy myself without watching people always trying to report someone in every freaking match i play in a ranked. Not one match i played without someone always trying to report someone. You tell me that is not true? I am so use to it now. You take a look at that link and tell me how frustrating this game is. You take a look. I got a million links I can tell you I am bad asss adc even in defeat.

http://tinypic.com/r/da41t/6
Don't worry, the game won't frustrate you anymore. You've been permabanned. It seems time to find a new game.

Inevitables

03-18-2013

You see those defeats? yes you do everyone does. I play to win. I want to win simple. In those defeats you see is me trying my best to win. It stressful as hell. People need to understand that in ranked is no joke. You have to come with your A game what i mean is that you cannot think that people are going to not get upset if you mess up. You would do the same. Everyone gets frustrated so why report them. Then again this is my opinion

http://i46.tinypic.com/2zrhnk5.jpg
that is the link of when i support and do my job. The reform card i look at is a thresh supporting and not doing his job as a support. When i support i make sure my team has map awareness all game anyday. Then i see people who want to screw me over in the character select menu and say NO IM SUPPORT!!! that is just ignorant. I chose alistar first. Not my fault you think we can win with two supports despite summoners code is who first picks first. Freaking idiots dont know how to play this game and then want to report me because i disagree with there way of playing when I know for a FACT I CAN DO BETTER

Inevitables

03-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by magooomba View Post
Don't worry, the game won't frustrate you anymore. You've been permabanned. It seems time to find a new game.
your the one to talk. I have smurf account ready and waiting for them ranked matches

Besides Majority of those toxic players have the potential to be better then those who are not toxic for a number of reasons plz dont make me explain why. heres another link for your satisfaction
http://i45.tinypic.com/2ih2mpx.jpg

Inevitables

03-18-2013

Me being banned is because my actions occurs when a guy who goes against the grain in a character select which then makes me very upset person during game play. I herd countless of low levels always being upset because of smurfs accounts from higher levels who get banned and have to play with low levels. My friend sitting next to me just got hella mad because of smurfs. He said it is making him quit this game. You know what i told him?

I said you have to play for yourself so you wont get banned meaning you have to not rage in chat and pretend your a mexican so when you lose you can have a good score even in defeat. (Become better player and Isolate yourself) League of legends a team game? is that so? with all the players always trying to report each other? Never herd of it. My job now is to get my smurf up to par with my main and pretend im a mexican. BECAUSE RIOT MAKES ME THIS WAY

If you want to win your match i suggest you add me as friend on my smurf. Im not the one to ****k around in a ranked match. Call me toxic but i play to win. I have yet met anyone who can destroy my vayne in bot lane. In a ranked match. I have proof. lots of it. Me being banned because others do not know how to play this game so be it. My smurfs just as good

Butterfly44

03-18-2013

no one cares about how many losses or victories you have. It doesn't matter. You haven't even bothered posting your reform card to back up any of your claims... hell i haven't read barely any of your posts because all i see in them is CAPS LOCK RAGE.

You claim you were a victim of trolling. We don't know if you're lieing or telling the truth. You've been asked to post a reform card so we can see and give you our input and advice and yet all you've done is rage and toss insults around.

Go ahead get angry if someone ticks you off in a game. Scream at your monitor if you must. Just don't type your rage in the chat. No one wants to hear it and if they are trolling you what makes you think that by getting angry that will make them stop trolling? What do you think they were trying to do in the first place? They're trying to make you get angry at them and throw a temper tantrum in chat. You just gave them what they desire. Instead, you could have muted them if they were insulting you and not replied and reported them after game. Then they would be in the tribunal and not you.

Zachrin

03-18-2013

Unfortunately, we dont have anything to go on unless you post your reform card. If you post it, we can give advice on what behavior to stop to avoid future bans, or we can comment if we feel it's unjustified and that you should take it up with a support rep. But, we can't say anything besides 'well, I suppose you got banned' unless you post the reform card.