Banned till December

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Inevitables

03-18-2013

I just got banned. I got banned because I cant defend my case.
- At the character select screen. Thresh was last pick. I called support Alistar. I know that it upsets me greatly when players do not follow the summoners code when picking champions during the character select screen. Im pissed now because now we have two supports in a ranked match because thresh did not follow your summoners code, Forcing me to go top lane. I agreed to top lane Alistar because I want to be a team player.

They started to feed bot lane so I got even more upset. I try to resolve this issue during the character select menu but you RIOT do not record the character select menu. They were trolling me in the character select menu. Why do I have to suffer and get banned because YOU RIOT DO NOT RECORD THE CHARACTER SELECT MENU CHAT BOX BUT ONLY WHAT GOES ON DURING IN GAME? IS NOT FAIR

They don't want to listen that it is turn order? Why do I have to suffer?
I have a question I want to ask. Since others do not follow your summoners code I say is it fair for me to get banned in there place of ignorance?
example: I am first pick I chose alistar. The other player chose a support roll because he thinks two supports is going to win the game. I got first pick keep that in mind. They get mad at me when im first pick? During in game they feed and I get mad. I tell them to stop feeding. I tell them to place more wards because we had no wards on the map. I thought a support roll was to keep wards on the map but in this case since im being trolled by a ignorant player who can't follow the rules in a ranked match makes me highly upset. I give him a critiqe in telling him to buy more wards so we can better play without the fear of the enemy surprising us or ambushing us. The team then gets mad at me for complaining about WARDS? im trying to win this godam match. Even im buying wards. Result in a report. People do not like buying wards? and my constant complaining to them to buy wards?

The question is. Why do they troll me by going support when i was first pick support? I would have kept wards on the map, I would have helped and listen because I for one know my roll as a champion in the game. I for one also accept critique and I do not get mad but why do I have to suffer in a ranked match solo Q? I want to play right and win. That's all i care about. You RIOT NEED TO LEARN THAT YOU HAVE A TEAM GAME THAT IS FULL OF MIX PLAYERS. THOSE MIX PLAYERS CONSIST OF TWO THINGS. 1 COMPETITIVE PLAYERS. 2 NON COMPETITIVE PLAYERS. Non competitive players need to not play ranked match because they are not seroius so if they mess up they are willing to report the competitive players for bull****?. Besides you guys made the tribunal one sided. You guys let no one defend themselves for the tribunal. How is that fair? You guys don't watch the videos. You guys don't know what goes on in the character select menu. ALL YOU KNOW IS WHAT YOU READ IN THE TRIBUNAL, AND BAN THEM BECAUSE YOU DO NOT KNOW WHO PISSED WHO OFF. ALL YOU SEE IS PEOPLE SAYING MEAN THINGS.
BESIDES YOU LET NO ONE DEFEND THEMSELVES ANYWAYS. WHATS THE POINT IN HAVING THE IGNORE BUTTON IF YOU CAN JUST REPORT SOMEONE FOR SAYING GG AND BAN THEM FOR IT? I REPORT PLAYERS ALOT NOW BECAUSE I know they will get banned. How do I know? because I get banned o-o. If I can get banned why not let me report everyone now in every match I play?Now I am considered Toxic> (ofcoarse I do) I do it because YOU RIOT SHOWS ME THAT I CAN SINCE YOU DO IT TO ME. At one point I never reported anyone for bad language and getting upset because I know what it feels like to be in that situation. I would only report players who leave the matches. Now after being banned so much I come to a conclusion that I am just going to report everyone WHO I THINK IS TROLLING MY MATCH. (hence) i said "think is trolling my match". Who am I to judge though I mean everyone can get frustrated and have problems. SINCE YOU RIOT ALLOW BANNING FOR PEOPLE GETTING A BIT UPSET BECAUSE SOMEONE ELSE THAT DONT KNOW HOW TO PLAY THE GAME. If they do not know how to play the game WHY THE **** ARE THEY PLAYING A RANKED MATCH JUST TO PISS COMPETITIVE PLAYERS OFF? WHY IS MY QUESTION ONLY TO BE REPORTED BY THOSE WHO DO NOT KNOW HOW TO PLAY.

another question. If there is the ignore button. Why report poeple. Why not just ignore them. Why do we have a ignore button? You report people to get them banned because you think they are toxic. Most of those toxic players know how to play the ****king game. AND YOU DO NOT LET THEM DEFEND THERE OWN CASE. YOU DO NOT EVEN LET ME DEFEND MY OWN CASE. I JUST MAKE A SMURF. I TRY TO NOT TALK IN CHAT BUT I GET REPORTED ANYWAYS FOR NO TEAM COMMUNICATION?. I TRY NOT TO TALK TO TROLLS. I TRY NOT TO SPEAK TO ANYONE FOR I DON'T WANT TO BE BANNED. WHAT DO I DO? PLZ HELP ME UNDERSTAND THIS. Oh ofocarse I have to read the summoners code LOL!!!

I can careless if im banned but I know others do care and I know the feeling of being banned is just one sided all day on matter how they see it. Riot allows trolls to report trolls. Riot allows trolls to team up and report everyone and get away with it.

I play this game because I canít help be competitive player. I know people will talk **** to me. I know people will rage on me. I know that everything can happen. I prepare for this stuff. In the result of all this I do not click the report button for I am already immune to people who talk **** to me. I still get reported because they canít seem to prepare like I do.

People act like they not going to get yelled at for ****ing up? People think that is ok to play a ranked match and **** up thinking no one is going to yell at them. ďis ok im bad so ill play a ranked match and **** up and then the first person who get upset I will surely report them 100% of the timeĒ really?
I have over 1k wins and probably more loses but I also came to conclusion that if I say nothing in the chat people will report me for no team communication. How do I know this?
example: Im the jungle and a guy was asking me a question saying ďI hope you know how to jungle rengarĒÖ.. I want to report this guy already for saying that to me as im playing rengar, but, I donít say anything.
-The effects of not saying anything made the guy tell me thisĒ Hey rengar are you a ****ing mexican?Ē I did not say anything still for I am scared to get reported if I speak in the chat boxÖWhy am I so scared? Because if I say one thing in the chat box the trolls will use that against me and try to report me.
Then he saisĒ I hate Mexicans who donít speak in the chat box andí donít know english.Ē
I can understand why he is upset because im not talking in the chat. I did really well in that match without having to talk to players for I know about map awareness for I know who over extend is a free kill for me as jungle. I know my roll but why do I need to talk?
I donít see the point in the tribunal unless you have to banned the leavers. Especially if itís one sided.
People see a guy complain = punish
people see a guy not communicating= punish
I donít know these people why do I have to communicate? I ping on the map. I ping everything I donít type and I still get reported. Im so immune to this tribunal **** that I am laughing at what im typing now.
In the near future I am still going to be playing weather it is on my smurf account or weather I get my main account back. I just know now to not buy any more skins, No nothing. I am completely satisfied now with my smurf accounts and my main being banned on and off.

I just had to question this tribunal ****. I know is not going to ever be improved so what ever . I donít see the point in getting mad anymore only to just laugh at peoples stupidity and call it a day. In the end is just a game to some but to others LEAGUE OF LEGENDS is more then just a game.

I DONíT EVEN CARE WHO REPLIES TO THIS **** OR GIVE THERE OWN OPINION I REALLY DO NOT GIVE TWO ****S. THIS IS MY WAY OF THINKING AFTER THE YEARS OF PLAYING THIS GAME.

magooomba

03-18-2013

If you actually want to have a civil discussion about your ban, feel free to post the reform card. If you want to continue whatever this is, just let us know so we can avoid this thread.

P.S. Just so you know, there aren't six month bans. I believe you have a permaban, until something like December 14, 2286. Which, truth be told, seems like it's for the best.

LittleDi

03-18-2013

You also didn't post your reform card.

aite

03-18-2013

i actually agree with you on this... like some people literally straight up troll on pick screen and choose w,e the fuq they want
how could a person not rage when this happens so much. patience can only hold out so long
riot needs to fix this **** like forreal

MFKrazed

03-18-2013

Reform card please.

Also, as it has been stated many times, retaliation is not ok and is not an excuse. Your possible defense is to simply not be a toxic member of the community, and you have failed in defending yourself.

Inevitables

03-18-2013

I was first pick support. I asked them not to play support because I am support. Funny thing is I did get upset. I have about 3 smurf accounts. This account can stay banned permanently. I wanted to just say that it is impossible to prove my case if there is no evidence at the character select screen. There is no reform card for the character select screen. You all only know what the reform card shows during the match. That is only what you know. I have no evidence about what went on before the match even started which I failed to RECORD. Summoners code in ranked match is Turn order first. If the team who reported me for complaining about that during the game then It is all retarded to me because I have the right to complain during match. THERE IS NO REFORM CARD FOR THE CHARACTER SELECT MENU KEEP THAT IN MIND. I may have complained about placing wards and saying thats dumb how your support and you don't place wads when i was going to play alistar which i did and do your job better. Yes i did say that but its the fact that they all get mad because I complain about his way of playing which made us lose. I did my job right for when I do look at my reform card my score is good but I can't help that the bot lane lost there tower because they decided to go thresh support and Varus when they had a alistar who was not banned in the ranked match (ME). So what ever. I going to continue playing but i am never ever speaking again to no one in a ranked match.

FOR ME TO NOT GET BANNED I WILL NOT COMMUNICATE WITH THE TEAM BY CHATTING IN THE CHAT BOX FOR I ALREADY KNOW HOW TO PLAY THIS GAME. FACT!!!!!

Those who don't know how to play need to communicate not me. I learned my lesson now. NO more chatting with no one in solo q. I swear I better not get reported on my smurf account for not communicating.

Calys Teneb

03-18-2013

It's rare for someone to be banned until December of the same year. What was the year you were banned to.

If it's not 2286/7, it isn't a Tribunal related ban.

MFKrazed

03-18-2013

Please provide your reform card.

Valkorn DoA

03-18-2013

Yeah, you might want to check the year on that ban. It's until December...but the December that happens in 273 years. You got perma'd

From the sheer amount of rage and hubris in your post, I'm kind of happy that's the case.

Inevitables

03-18-2013

Yea i did get banned for raging in the past years. I learn alot. I try to improve. My friends say that I am improving. I am in a state of mind that Instead of raging alot i only say a little bit see if it helps. In that case I still get banned . I even got reported by my whole team because they called me a mexican who did not speak in the chat box? You think I did not rage after that? you tell me okies?