How the hell did I get another ban

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xeones

03-18-2013

You refuse to mention the other matches interesting.

You go out of your way to start two fights in game one. Personally, not a fan of people who cry about ks. Not to say that excused the alistar or ryze (I do hope you reported them) but I do feel you instigated both the fights. I would be undecided regarding whether to punish or not if this were the only match in your case.

Game two what occured to make you state "GG" 5 minutes in? Was that supposed to "raise" the mood of the team? That Quinn in your match was astoundingly horrible, I do hope you reported him. That said what was the reason behind this:

Quote:
Blitzcrank[00:22:44]stupid team
Blitzcrank[00:23:07]idiotsBlitzcrank[00:24:08]stupid ****ing team
Game 3 5 minutes in you start complaning and say you're reporting someone 6 minutes in. No one corrected your grammar before you started raging. You make it sound as though they did something to make you angry. Instead what I see is you becoming ridiculously angry with almost zero provocation. They then choose to respond to your negativity in a way that proceeds to make you angrier.

Game 4 hah not knowing what happened it looks really bad to see "Well died once, GG". Really wasn't bad untill you went on the extended rant about "uneeded deaths" why didn't you just suggest things that they could do instead of pointlessly complaining? Your negativity got a response, not that it excuses that person.

Game 5 Do I really need to read the whole case?
Quote:
Caitlyn[00:08:36]idiot thresh

gosuterran

03-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by magooomba View Post
Curious, you think because somehow Game 3 is pardonable in your eyes, your entire case doesn't merit punishment? Why do you think someone would have punished you in your other games? If you can answer that, you'll know exactly how the hell you got another ban.

game 1: before i say anything, but after alistar just ks'd the kill i had on their adc from ignite, but he hits w on them as theyre 20 hp just to steal it and start the **** talking about accusations that I would never have had the kill,
Alistar [00:06:27] reatrded as ****
Quinn [00:06:53] my q was in the air
Alistar [00:06:59] maybe if u dint suck balls

this is the point where you just pardon... you dont ****ing spam punish.. you pardon.. the mother****er wasnt supporting and instead was ****ing up, calling his adc retarded before his adc said ANYTHING to him...

game 2: Quinn [00:06:12] im **** **** iblitz gg

that was before I said anything or did anything wrong... kk so i should so far be pardoned in games 1,2, and 3.

game 3: already went over this, 4 teammates spending entire game correcting grammar at a rate fast enough to where they dont still have time to play and win..

game 4: elise asks me why i did 'x' thing wrong, i ask elise why she did x, and x wrong. she says 'stop flaming' then she says
Elise [00:49:32] quith the ****jing attitude before i throw your series

notice all I told her was in the same format as what she already told me... 'why didnt you do x' yet she threatens to throw the game on purpose juts to make sure I lose my series.... still, better spam punish on this guy for reacting normally to a troll elise

game 5: reported for apparently trolling hard in champion selection???? apparently i called jungle then went adc.... and according to the in-game team comp, we already had a jungle, and we had no adc.. so I dont see how switching to adc is trolling...

So there you have it bro, no I dont believe I should have been punished in ANY of these so NO I shouldn't be punished for ONE of these... I understand you're argument that it only takes one game to get a ban... but i was trolled in every one of these games, before I ever did ANYTHING wrong.. notice it took me a good 15 minutes to analyze the case for you, something you obviously didn't have time to do before you replied to my thread 1 minute after it was posted with 'you deserved it.'

RayneAU

03-18-2013

simple answer you were cursing
you got banned
no one here will sympathize

magooomba

03-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by gosuterran View Post
game 1: before i say anything, but after alistar just ks'd the kill i had on their adc from ignite, but he hits w on them as theyre 20 hp just to steal it and start the **** talking about accusations that I would never have had the kill,

this is the point where you just pardon... you dont ****ing spam punish.. you pardon.. the mother****er wasnt supporting and instead was ****ing up, calling his adc retarded before his adc said ANYTHING to him...

game 2: Quinn [00:06:12] im **** **** iblitz gg

that was before I said anything or did anything wrong... kk so i should so far be pardoned in games 1,2, and 3.

game 3: already went over this, 4 teammates spending entire game correcting grammar at a rate fast enough to where they dont still have time to play and win..

game 4: elise asks me why i did 'x' thing wrong, i ask elise why she did x, and x wrong. she says 'stop flaming' then she says
Elise [00:49:32] quith the ****jing attitude before i throw your series

notice all I told her was in the same format as what she already told me... 'why didnt you do x' yet she threatens to throw the game on purpose juts to make sure I lose my series.... still, better spam punish on this guy for reacting normally to a troll elise

game 5: reported for apparently trolling hard in champion selection???? apparently i called jungle then went adc.... and according to the in-game team comp, we already had a jungle, and we had no adc.. so I dont see how switching to adc is trolling...

So there you have it bro, no I dont believe I should have been punished in ANY of these so NO I shouldn't be punished for ONE of these... I understand you're argument that it only takes one game to get a ban... but i was trolled in every one of these games, before I ever did ANYTHING wrong.. notice it took me a good 15 minutes to analyze the case for you, something you obviously didn't have time to do before you replied to my thread 1 minute after it was posted with 'you deserved it.'
No no no, perhaps you misunderstood me. In each game, why do you think someone else would have punished you? I don't care why you don't think you shouldn't have been punished, that doesn't help you at all. If you want to improve, you need to actually look at your behavior and stop making excuses for it. What other people said is basically irrelevant. You don't get a free pass to act like a dick simply because someone else did. That reasoning ended in 5th grade.

MFKrazed

03-18-2013

It is not other people's actions being reviewed, it is yours and yours alone.

Based simply on your posts here in the forum I can tell that you have earned your vacation from the game.

Xeones

03-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by gosuterran View Post

You ignore the part where you complain that you were "going to get him" not that the Alistar is magically in the right but I'm not a fan of people suiciding while trying to get kills myself. I take it he isn't either. Also, one match doesn't make it a pardon for what it's worth it's the entire case as a whole.

Quote:

game 2: Quinn [00:06:12] im
**** **** iblitz gg
that was before I said anything or did anything wrong... kk so i should so
far be pardoned in games 1,2, and 3.
And why is that exactly?

Quote:
game 3: already went over this, 4 teammates spending entire game correcting
grammar at a rate fast enough to where they dont still have time to play and
win..
They didn't begin what you were refering to until after you had raged, twice.

Quote:

game 4: elise asks me why i did 'x' thing wrong, i ask elise why she did x,
and x wrong. she says 'stop flaming' then she says
Elise [00:49:32] quith the
****jing attitude before i throw your series

Sure if we ignore the dozens of lines of negativity, sure.

Quote:
Calling Thresh an idiot for no reason? I admittedly at this point didn't care to read any more past that point very early in the match.

Quote:
I believe the only match you had that might have been pardonable was match one, all four of the others I would have hit punish on without reserve.

gosuterran

03-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xeones View Post
You refuse to mention the other matches interesting.

You go out of your way to start two fights in game one. Personally, not a fan of people who cry about ks. Not to say that excused the alistar or ryze (I do hope you reported them) but I do feel you instigated both the fights. I would be undecided regarding whether to punish or not if this were the only match in your case.

im not a fan of people who cry ks either.. but if you had seen what happened IN-GAME you might get a better idea of what really happened here.. Let me explain to you since you only have a chat log to ban me off of.. and half of you don't even go through that before you spam punish..
I was quinn and i had just got done poking their bot to very low hp, i go up and auto, (drops her to around 100 hp), ignite, throw my q in the air and its on the way to them so theyll either die to that or ignite, but alistar conveniently charges in before the ignite tick or q reaches them, for a perfect split second ks, WHILE i get pulled by blitz, so it would have been me killed their adc, i died to their support, instead of supports get kills on adcs.. he immediately calls me a ****** for getting PULLED BY BLITZ? you wouldnt be alittle angry at the guy who still has 0% idea that he just ks'd and calling someone retarded who actually isnt retarded at all? after ALL THAT... wouldnt you be ready to inform this alistar that it was actually a ks and something he should look into NOT doing in the future?? (criticism, not flaming)

Game two what occured to make you state "GG" 5 minutes in? Was that supposed to "raise" the mood of the team? That Quinn in your match was astoundingly horrible, I do hope you reported him. That said what was the reason behind this:
yes i said 'its just gg' no its not supposed to raise morale, just about nothing anyone says in league is meant to raise morale or actually succeeds in raising morale.. i was being a realist.. notice the response from my team:
Quinn [00:06:12] im **** **** iblitz gg

so for saying gg i should be banned... forget the guy whos trolling 2 seconds after, mocking me terribly and adding in a nifty insult that im a '**** ****' just for not being confident that were gonna win...

Game 3 5 minutes in you start complaning and say you're reporting someone 6 minutes in. No one corrected your grammar before you started raging. You make it sound as though they did something to make you angry. Instead what I see is you becoming ridiculously angry with almost zero provocation. They then choose to respond to your negativity in a way that proceeds to make you angrier.

i start complaining, yes. would someone from team solo mid be ecstatic if they had to play with a low elo support who stole cs and wouldnt stop when you ask him/her not to? so my complaining about a support not playing their role is bannable? please explain

Game 4 hah not knowing what happened it looks really bad to see "Well died once, GG". Really wasn't bad untill you went on the extended rant about "uneeded deaths" why didn't you just suggest things that they could do instead of pointlessly complaining? Your negativity got a response, not that it excuses that person.

haha notice that she was pointlessly complaining about me before I did the same unto her.... how is that bannable? explain.

Game 5 Do I really need to read the whole case?
not if you think you made your point already....

Valkorn DoA

03-18-2013

I got about 1/4 of the way through the first game before I would have decided to punish.

Xeones

03-18-2013

Your entire justification here is "I don't think they were good so I don't think I should have to treat them with even a basic level of respect".

Wark

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IHazNoodlez View Post
no, ure wrong... if some1 from a different lane is coming to take cs from another lane, thats def not team play. there is absolutely no reason for cho to take the cs. it is people like u that ruin the game for people who actually want to play the game correctly. it is people like u that suck up to the authorities just to get some acknowledgement. i hate how riot never checks replays and only checks chat boxes. the only solution is to mute everyone, even teammates. trolls will always be out there with there 50 lvl 30 accounts ready to fck up the game. the amount of time it takes for riot to actually recognize how to correctly make decisions will take longer than the lifetime of its players.
I know there isn't really a point to responding to this, but what was I wrong about? I didn't say it was ok for Cho to take cs. I was telling the op that his complaining, insulting, and calling for reports over it made him a target for trolling; that his negativity caused their negativity.

And believe it or not, insulting teammates for every mistake they make and calling for reports 7 minutes in is not how to "play the game correctly," and I need absolutely no acknowledgement for trying to get rid of this kind of player.