Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

How the hell did I get another ban

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

gosuterran

03-18-2013

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/6286959/#nogo

Game 3. Entire team spends all game correcting my grammar just to troll me, I get banned for 2 WEEKS for somehow getting angered by these 100% trolls.... Riot, fix your ****ing banning system don't let any ****ing idiot judge a case, implement chat restriction already, plenty of answers to this other than letting trolls ****ing troll me for 30 minutes, they report me, i forget to report them or i do report them but who cares when im banned anyways... **** this **** u lost one player today thats been playing for years.

magooomba

03-18-2013

Quote:
gosuterran:
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/6286959/#nogo

Game 3. Entire team spends all game correcting my grammar just to troll me, I get banned for 2 WEEKS for somehow getting angered by these 100% trolls.... Riot, fix your ****ing banning system don't let any ****ing idiot judge a case, implement chat restriction already, plenty of answers to this other than letting trolls ****ing troll me for 30 minutes, they report me, i forget to report them or i do report them but who cares when im banned anyways... **** this **** u lost one player today thats been playing for years.

Curious, you think because somehow Game 3 is pardonable in your eyes, your entire case doesn't merit punishment? Why do you think someone would have punished you in your other games? If you can answer that, you'll know exactly how the hell you got another ban.

Sword of Eris

03-18-2013

If games 1,2,3,4 OR 5 merit a punish vote, then you are indeed guilty. :/

A criminal isn't let off his charges b/c of there being a day when he broke no law.

gosuterran

03-18-2013

shut the **** up logic, im not a criminal, its a ****ing pc game dude.... no other game publisher in the world thinks they can decipher whos right and whos wrong in an online argument and stop one of them from playing the game entirely... based off opinion... and no the others werent bannable none of them were i had ppl trolling me FIRST and just as bad so why not just pardon the guy who gets antagonized by everyone and their mom.. and from the speed that you replied to my thread (1 minute after i posted it) im guessing you didnt read through them at all.... ****ing idiot. (yes i just called him a ****ing idiot and yes i still should be able to play this game.. whos to say whether hes a ****ing idiot at all... u cant say he is or isnt so just let internet chat be that.... internet chat..

Saint Latona

03-18-2013

Quote:
gosuterran:
shut the **** up logic, im not a criminal, its a ****ing pc game dude.... no other game publisher in the world thinks they can decipher whos right and whos wrong in an online argument and stop one of them from playing the game entirely... based off opinion... and no the others werent bannable none of them were i had ppl trolling me FIRST and just as bad so why not just pardon the guy who gets antagonized by everyone and their mom.. and from the speed that you replied to my thread (1 minute after i posted it) im guessing you didnt read through them at all.... ****ing idiot. (yes i just called him a ****ing idiot and yes i still should be able to play this game.. whos to say whether hes a ****ing idiot at all... u cant say he is or isnt so just let internet chat be that.... internet chat..

Either lay off with the swearing toward others or don't say anything at all if it isn't constructive.

Robotiny

03-18-2013

The amount of cursing and raging you do in those games and in these forums is why you got banned.

Chill out. Don't take things personally. Be nice. Apologize to teammates even if they are in the wrong. You will never get banned again...

Profit.

Wark

03-18-2013

If you don't like how Riot does this, then don't play the game.

And you say that your teammates were trolling you first in game 3, but this is what started it:

Quinn [00:06:25] wtf
Quinn [00:06:27] are you doing down here now
Quinn [00:06:28] omg
Quinn [00:06:32] your ****ing up my cs
Cho'Gath [00:06:35] idgaf
Quinn [00:06:39] obv
Quinn [00:06:41] reported
Cho'Gath [00:10:21] i7
Cho'Gath [00:10:22] o
Quinn [00:12:12] yea i know man
Quinn [00:12:17] im good enuff to know
Quinn [00:12:23] doesnt matter though shes fed
Quinn [00:12:29] whatever meta u guys were going for
Quinn [00:12:31] it failed
Quinn [00:12:38] next time just pick a support

They saw you how you behave and decided to mess with you. It wasn't the best way for them to handle it, but that's what happened.

Lord Ferret

Recruiter

03-18-2013

if its just a pc game dude why get so mad about it?

MFKrazed

03-18-2013

Quote:
gosuterran:

If you are seriously wondering why you have been banned, simply re-read your post.

That is all. Enjoy your well earned vacation.

aite

03-18-2013

Quote:
Halcyon3210:
If you don't like how Riot does this, then don't play the game.

And you say that your teammates were trolling you first in game 3, but this is what started it:

Quinn [00:06:25] wtf
Quinn [00:06:27] are you doing down here now
Quinn [00:06:28] omg
Quinn [00:06:32] your ****ing up my cs
Cho'Gath [00:06:35] idgaf
Quinn [00:06:39] obv
Quinn [00:06:41] reported
Cho'Gath [00:10:21] i7
Cho'Gath [00:10:22] o
Quinn [00:12:12] yea i know man
Quinn [00:12:17] im good enuff to know
Quinn [00:12:23] doesnt matter though shes fed
Quinn [00:12:29] whatever meta u guys were going for
Quinn [00:12:31] it failed
Quinn [00:12:38] next time just pick a support

They saw you how you behave and decided to mess with you. It wasn't the best way for them to handle it, but that's what happened.

no, ure wrong... if some1 from a different lane is coming to take cs from another lane, thats def not team play. there is absolutely no reason for cho to take the cs. it is people like u that ruin the game for people who actually want to play the game correctly. it is people like u that suck up to the authorities just to get some acknowledgement. i hate how riot never checks replays and only checks chat boxes. the only solution is to mute everyone, even teammates. trolls will always be out there with there 50 lvl 30 accounts ready to fck up the game. the amount of time it takes for riot to actually recognize how to correctly make decisions will take longer than the lifetime of its players.