As an adc, what do I do if Akali gets fed?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Philosopher Xys

03-18-2013

Akali has become incredibly frustrating for me lately

Alsonia

03-18-2013

Vision Ward

Philosopher Xys

03-18-2013

everyone says that but it isnt enough. Akali can still burst me with the vision ward. I have a 5 second alive time. I can not flash away because of her ult.

Trrees

03-18-2013

Have your team use CC on her and burst her down?

RSK 9000

03-18-2013

vision ward lets you see akali. it won't make her super weak or anything,

In fact, she gets armor and magic resist buff while stealthed, so you still don't want to engage her. Not alone.

With vision ward you get to snipe her, or to see if she left and continue laning. Don't dive into her stealth area just because you can see her, she will still kill you in a blink.

You place the vision ward so you can play safe.. she'll have to be there fighting for a longer time, so a teammate can assist and gank her, or she may do something stupid out of the frustration of not being able to kill you fast.

On a non fed akali, u use vision ward to stop her from getting fed, since you can see her and then you can outplay her W. Everytime i fight against akali I get vision wards from the beginning to poke her when she stealths.. later, since they can't kill you they'll get desperate and do stupid things.

Trrees

03-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSK 9000 View Post
On a non fed akali, u use vision ward to stop her from getting fed, since you can see her and then you can outplay her W. Everytime i fight against akali I get vision wards from the beginning to poke her when she stealths.. later, since they can't kill you they'll get desperate and do stupid things.
That's sorta a waste isn't it? That's 125 gold used when she can't farm while stealthed. All you need really is just a green ward so your team knows if she's trying to roam. If not, just gotta out farm/harass her.

Lord Puppy Fury

03-18-2013

Get a defensive item so she can't burst you down. Warmog's or even Randuin's work. Some of her damage is physical, the health from Randuin's doesn't hurt, and on an ADC with an escape like Ezreal, Caitlyn, or Tristana, the slow field is often enough to let you get away from her dash range.

Before the fight position WAY back. If you can force her to initiate on someone else because she can't get to you, you can kill her. Won a game versus a fed Akali as an ADC once simply because I was her third target, not her first.

SeCKS Egai

03-18-2013

Yesterday on my Smurf, I was on Ashe and had a malphite support vs blitz/ez and an akali somewhere.

Surprisingly enough, the blitz was unskilled and we fed off the lane. Unfortunately our Ahri was apparently playing her for the first time and fed the previously dc'd akali.

The game was basically Malph and I versus Akali. Unfortunately, Malph did still have to deal with the enemy team so Akali was often able to get through to the back line. Basically if we were in sync and killer her first we won, otherwise she took me out and the rest of the team soon after (with help from her team).

Pink wards do help, but really you need your team to be on point when dealing with one. She was singlehandedly carrying their entire team since she was the only one who could kill me. Even with def items, there's only so much you can do, though I should have probably gone warmogs w/ GA to consume her initial burst.

Míley Dyrus

03-18-2013

What do you do when a champion specialized for killing squishy targets gets fed, and you're the squishy target? ****ing hide until she's dead- no joke. Her entire kit is built on being able to kill you- if she couldn't do so after getting fed, she'd be useless.
If that means you have to enter the fight late and your team loses because of it, then that's just what you have to deal with. Sometimes fed champions win games- who knew?
PS: Banshee's Veil. Nobody remembers to use it against her.

powwder

03-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mley Dyrus View Post
What do you do when a champion specialized for killing squishy targets gets fed, and you're the squishy target? ****ing hide until she's dead- no joke. Her entire kit is built on being able to kill you- if she couldn't do so after getting fed, she'd be useless.
If that means you have to enter the fight late and your team loses because of it, then that's just what you have to deal with. Sometimes fed champions win games- who knew?
PS: Banshee's Veil. Nobody remembers to use it against her.

yea just stay back. if shes fed and she wants to dive you make her pay for it by staying in the back and making her go through your entire team.

if she does dive you, thats when you drop a vision ward. if you ever played as akali then you know shroud is your only defensive skill. it makes it so people don;t attack you so you can stay somewhat safe during a teamfight while still being in the action. dropping a pink will in most cases shut her down since everyone will just jump on her.

if thats not enough then like what miley says, shes fed and fed people win games.