New patch notes @ lyte PB&J team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

jordank

03-18-2013

Will these new chat restrictions replace the banning punishments for chat related cases in the tribunal? Would really appreciate it if you guys could elaborate more on what those actually mean thanks! I have a feeling for myself and all the other toxic players out there that this will make a huge difference, I was a toxic player and I appreciate all the work you guys are doing. Keep it up.

jordank

03-18-2013

bump

magooomba

03-18-2013

Which patch notes are you finding this in? Are you referring to the PBE punishment system?

YueienGato

03-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by magooomba View Post
Which patch notes are you finding this in? Are you referring to the PBE punishment system?
I've updated my post about it with the details avaliable. They've pushed the restriction to live

magooomba

03-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by YueienGato View Post
I've updated my post about it with the details avaliable. They've pushed the restriction to live
Ah, found it thanks. Hopefully this will see some positive changes.

To the OP, I would imagine that it would replace at least some punishments with restrictions. I'll keep an eye out for red posts on the matter and post them here if I find anything (provided they don't descend from the heavens to this thread prior).

jordank

03-18-2013

okay thanks appreciate it hopefully they do elaborate more on it