Warning from games that were months ago?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jernn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-18-2013

Recently, I've been being a toxic player- I let people get under my skin and go on losing streaks and rage for no reason, so I've been waiting for the e-mail warning from tribunal. What I got was not what I expected. All the cases it put in the tribunal were from season 2, which seems like forever ago to me. Is it common for tribunal cases to take cases from 3+ months ago, or am I going to get a time ban 3 months down the road from now for my recent toxic behavior? Most of the cases in this warning were me giving up in a 4v5 situation or a really uneven game and just waiting in fountain for the other team to push and win.

Before you hate me for being toxic- I'm turning over a new leaf starting today. I'm working to improve my game and raging is most definitely the BIGGEST thing holding me back from breaking into platinum.

TL;DR - When the tribunal builds a case will it pull games from relatively far in the past, or am I in for a punishment in a few months?

Lord Ferret

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-18-2013

after your first punishment it will only count games from the end of your current punishment on. IE starting today you only games from now untill your next punishment will be on it.

Jernn

03-18-2013

Thank you for the info!

suppwned

03-25-2013

you will even receive after a year.

If there is nobody to blame , then they will search for someone.
Time doesnt matter.
I stopped playing 3 months ago ..may be even i will get warning when i decide to login after 6 months or 2 years. Anything is possible

Lord Ferret

03-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by suppwned View Post
you will even receive after a year.

If there is nobody to blame , then they will search for someone.
Time doesnt matter.
I stopped playing 3 months ago ..may be even i will get warning when i decide to login after 6 months or 2 years. Anything is possible
they will drop off But you have to play games for that to happen. You cant be a dick then leave before you end up in the tribunal and expect to come back to a clean slate.

I have never been warned or banned. But I have been reported many times.