New Tribunal System Idea

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CrackChowder

Recruiter

03-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xeones View Post
And yet you gave me no clarification on the last part of my actual response to your original topic.

You sure what you're trying to talk about?
yeah i read it all but i didn't have time to respond sorry, It's late in norway and i have school tomorrow, I'll probably answer you with dept tomorrow after I've done my homework.

(and also if you have seen my reform card you might get why i want to improve the tribunal system. The games i had are mostly not even reportable.)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CrackChowder

Recruiter

03-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calys Teneb View Post
Deleting downvotes just makes it look like I'm embarassed of what I said and that the community disagreed with me. Deleting upvotes amuses me more. Plus, right now with the way these forums are today, I'm actually embarassed that someone would agree with me.
If you are embarassed someone likes what you are saying why are you saying it at all? It is pointless if you say something you dont want others to agree with on a forum page for the tribunal.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Calys Teneb

Senior Member

03-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrackChowder View Post
If you are embarassed someone likes what you are saying why are you saying it at all? It is pointless if you say something you dont want others to agree with on a forum page for the tribunal.
I think it's funny that you've spent more time on this, yet complaining about my "game" than actually responding to Xeones.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

D34dlyF4n94Z

Junior Member

03-18-2013

This game is SAD! the gameplay is awesome ... i love it ... but how people use this tribunal bs to threaten others because they fail at playing is just retarded. Ive had people curse and say mom jokes and all kinds of shiat ... did i ever report them ? NO!! who the flying fck cares about cursing? go on xbox live and see how the kids curse more than adults ... if a parent doesnt want there kid playing games with cursing involved then they should kick them off the net and make them play board games ... no matter where you go on the net there is cursing .. so why make such a big deal and cause people to be banned from a game for it ... you cant stop it and you sure cant control it. For the people and the developers ... allowing people to ban people over such nonsense is going to make this game dissappear. I was in a game with someone who on treeline decides to go mid ... they both die ...the one says nothing .. the other blamed me because i wasnt there to help . then blamed me again because i wasnt there to help him again right when he was ganked ... started talking shiat to me ... so i tell him not to blame me for his failure .. he then continues to run his mouth .. then i say one curse word and he threatens to have me banned .. PATHETIC plain out stupid. If this bs banning continues and i do get banned from this then its whatever .. ill take my money and my gameplay to a non childish game.. HERES MY WAY OF PUTING THIS!!! A game .. especially online games .. are not to have rules ... we play games to get away from life. DO we NOT? NO game should have cursing rules or anything of that nature. ITS a GAME .. the only rules a game should have are the rules of the gameplay itself.... IF the cursing is to much ... heres an idea .... make it to where the person cannot type in game chat ... only to friends in game ... and only make it to where they can ping ... ping assistance and all that ... but cannot say anything in game ... thats what will solve the problem ... only do this to the people that excessively curse ... or are reported for it too many times ... but to ban people .. just dumb... they create a new account and keep doing it ... so this will solve the issue and save people from leaving this game forever.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Abeem

Senior Member

03-18-2013

I'm pretty sure the tribunal already limits who can vote, you must be level 20 I think??


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Getsuei

Senior Member

03-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by D34dlyF4n94Z View Post
This game is SAD! the gameplay is awesome ... i love it ... but how people use this tribunal bs to threaten others because they fail at playing is just retarded. Ive had people curse and say mom jokes and all kinds of shiat ... did i ever report them ? NO!! who the flying fck cares about cursing? go on xbox live and see how the kids curse more than adults ... if a parent doesnt want there kid playing games with cursing involved then they should kick them off the net and make them play board games ... no matter where you go on the net there is cursing .. so why make such a big deal and cause people to be banned from a game for it ... you cant stop it and you sure cant control it. For the people and the developers ... allowing people to ban people over such nonsense is going to make this game dissappear. I was in a game with someone who on treeline decides to go mid ... they both die ...the one says nothing .. the other blamed me because i wasnt there to help . then blamed me again because i wasnt there to help him again right when he was ganked ... started talking shiat to me ... so i tell him not to blame me for his failure .. he then continues to run his mouth .. then i say one curse word and he threatens to have me banned .. PATHETIC plain out stupid. If this bs banning continues and i do get banned from this then its whatever .. ill take my money and my gameplay to a non childish game.. HERES MY WAY OF PUTING THIS!!! A game .. especially online games .. are not to have rules ... we play games to get away from life. DO we NOT? NO game should have cursing rules or anything of that nature. ITS a GAME .. the only rules a game should have are the rules of the gameplay itself.... IF the cursing is to much ... heres an idea .... make it to where the person cannot type in game chat ... only to friends in game ... and only make it to where they can ping ... ping assistance and all that ... but cannot say anything in game ... thats what will solve the problem ... only do this to the people that excessively curse ... or are reported for it too many times ... but to ban people .. just dumb... they create a new account and keep doing it ... so this will solve the issue and save people from leaving this game forever.
Please form paragraphs when talking. It makes it so much easier to read.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Inevitables

Member

03-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrackChowder View Post
I know they see all the other games, i have improved myself over the time ive been banned for 2 weeks. I never ban anyone for saying some cursewords or having lag. Even feeding. If they are bad they are just bad or having a bad game just let them learn in my opninion. If someone says something directly rude to something and doing bad i do report and say what bad thing they did.

I am sitting here tired of people being new to League having to decide who is bannable and not. If Riot went through my files they wouldnt have perma banned me for my attitude. If it was my play style I will just quit playing LoL.

If you want to see what kind of playstyle i have in normals:
www.youtube.com/user/OoLolTVoO
I feel you on that one. Keep up the good work on the behavior even i am trying to improve it.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Inevitables

Member

03-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by D34dlyF4n94Z View Post
This game is SAD! the gameplay is awesome ... i love it ... but how people use this tribunal bs to threaten others because they fail at playing is just retarded. Ive had people curse and say mom jokes and all kinds of shiat ... did i ever report them ? NO!! who the flying fck cares about cursing? go on xbox live and see how the kids curse more than adults ... if a parent doesnt want there kid playing games with cursing involved then they should kick them off the net and make them play board games ... no matter where you go on the net there is cursing .. so why make such a big deal and cause people to be banned from a game for it ... you cant stop it and you sure cant control it. For the people and the developers ... allowing people to ban people over such nonsense is going to make this game dissappear. I was in a game with someone who on treeline decides to go mid ... they both die ...the one says nothing .. the other blamed me because i wasnt there to help . then blamed me again because i wasnt there to help him again right when he was ganked ... started talking shiat to me ... so i tell him not to blame me for his failure .. he then continues to run his mouth .. then i say one curse word and he threatens to have me banned .. PATHETIC plain out stupid. If this bs banning continues and i do get banned from this then its whatever .. ill take my money and my gameplay to a non childish game.. HERES MY WAY OF PUTING THIS!!! A game .. especially online games .. are not to have rules ... we play games to get away from life. DO we NOT? NO game should have cursing rules or anything of that nature. ITS a GAME .. the only rules a game should have are the rules of the gameplay itself.... IF the cursing is to much ... heres an idea .... make it to where the person cannot type in game chat ... only to friends in game ... and only make it to where they can ping ... ping assistance and all that ... but cannot say anything in game ... thats what will solve the problem ... only do this to the people that excessively curse ... or are reported for it too many times ... but to ban people .. just dumb... they create a new account and keep doing it ... so this will solve the issue and save people from leaving this game forever.
Exactly wtf I been saying. I GUESS RIOT IS GODS AND CAN DO IT? oh well. I am improving my behavior i can see more improvement on my smurf account when i play but godayum I guess riot wont give me enough time to perfect my new behavior. SMURFING IT UP ALL DAY NOW. PEOPLE GET MAD AT ME I DONT REPORT THEM BUT WHEN I GET MAD THEY REPORT ME LOL. IM A GROWN AS ****KING MAN WHY SHOULD I EVEN REPORT ANYONE WHO RAGES YELLING AT ME OR RAGING FOR THAT MATTER. I JUST LAUGH AT THE SHIIAT. RIOT BEIEVES THEY CAN CURE TOXIC PLAYERS. OK PERHAPS THEY CAN BUT ALL I SEE IS SMURFS. I WILL SEE TOXIC PLAYERS FOREVER I WILL.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BrightNooblar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

03-19-2013

Caleb. You're a genius.

You've basically came up with a way for people to actually pull out of pointless threads. Maybe if there is another thread with 50 posts, 20 of which are made by the same banned player, we can organize a group retreat.

As for the OP, your post is a little gigantic, but I skimmed my way down to where you basically advocate "Just screw around lulz" in normals, and decided I don't like your suggested system. Similarly, "You must play like this" in ranked is equally bad, because you'll never create a proper rubric for what is and isn't acceptable.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CrackChowder

Recruiter

03-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrightNooblar View Post
Caleb. You're a genius.

You've basically came up with a way for people to actually pull out of pointless threads. Maybe if there is another thread with 50 posts, 20 of which are made by the same banned player, we can organize a group retreat.

As for the OP, your post is a little gigantic, but I skimmed my way down to where you basically advocate "Just screw around lulz" in normals, and decided I don't like your suggested system. Similarly, "You must play like this" in ranked is equally bad, because you'll never create a proper rubric for what is and isn't acceptable.
if you take some parts out of context there is no point in commenting about that one thing and skip the other parts.