New Tribunal System Idea

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CrackChowder

Recruiter

03-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by magooomba View Post
Your link doesn't work. Here is (I believe) your card: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/6287664/
thank you i updated it

Calys Teneb

03-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrackChowder View Post
is this a game to you?
dude this is seriuos and has nothing to do with playing games about likes...
I've already told you what I thought. Did you see it? Did you understand it? Then it doesn't matter what other people think of my posts or whether they like it. I was never going to look at your card, I didn't request it, I was just pointing out that it wasn't there. Why THAT was upvoted I have no clue.

So yeah, it's a game. It's also not only in your thread. I've been deleting posts from other threads I was upvoted in, just because it's a silly system. Hell, the post where I said I was deleting my upvoted posts was upvoted twice.

CrackChowder

Recruiter

03-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calys Teneb View Post
I've already told you what I thought. Did you see it? Did you understand it? Then it doesn't matter what other people think of my posts or whether they like it. I was never going to look at your card, I didn't request it, I was just pointing out that it wasn't there. Why THAT was upvoted I have no clue.

So yeah, it's a game. It's also not only in your thread. I've been deleting posts from other threads I was upvoted in, just because it's a silly system.
Dude you're here talking about likes and "games" the only game im interested in here is LoL and about the system, I really am into this kind of stuff and want to help improve it with any ideas i might have.

And you can't just go ahead and start talking bad about me when you haven't even seen my reform card and why i got banned. Of course you can talk about the system i want to have but do not start talking about me linking a youtube video or playing games.

I linked my channel for videos of my playstyle if Riot disagrees with it.
I am not into any games with you

Xeones

03-18-2013

I downvoted it just for kicks for what it's worth.

CrackChowder

Recruiter

03-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xeones View Post
I downvoted it just for kicks for what it's worth.
wait what? downvoted what.

Calys Teneb

03-18-2013

Quote:
Dude you're here talking about likes and "games" the only game im interested in here is LoL and about the system, I really am into this kind of stuff and want to help improve it with any ideas i might have.

And you can't just go ahead and start talking bad about me when you haven't even seen my reform card and why i got banned. Of course you can talk about the system i want to have but do not start talking about me linking a youtube video or playing games.

I linked my channel for videos of my playstyle if Riot disagrees with it.
I am not into any games with you
I didn't talk bad about you at all. I don't care about your cases. I simply countered your suggestion with Riot's reasoning on your ideas. If anything, I gave you the benefit of the doubt that you were right by not asking for your card.

Xeones

03-18-2013

Quote:
wait what? downvoted what.
His declaration of his game.

Calys Teneb

03-18-2013

Quote:
Deleting downvotes just makes it look like I'm embarassed of what I said and that the community disagreed with me. Deleting upvotes amuses me more. Plus, right now with the way these forums are today, I'm actually embarassed that someone would agree with me.

CrackChowder

Recruiter

03-18-2013

Quote:
Yeah i don't get why he wants a "game" about likes right here. I am trying to talk about tribunal systems :/

Xeones

03-18-2013

Quote:
Yeah i don't get why he wants a "game" about likes right here. I am trying to talk about tribunal systems :/
And yet you gave me no clarification on the last part of my actual response to your original topic.

You sure what you're trying to talk about?