New Tribunal System Idea

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CrackChowder

Recruiter

03-18-2013

Instead of letting EVERYONE vote if someone is a toxic player or not is not the right idea in the tribunal for me and alot others too.

There have been alot of problems about the accuracy in the tribunal.
It would be fine if riot would check some of the ones claiming to be "unjustfull" and then unban if they could improve or seen improvement after these games.

But this just does not work. I am breaking it to you guys that i am permanently banned on my main account and if you want to see my other thread about my ban and if it can be lifted for being unjustful in my opinion.
There are some things in these games i now know i did wrong and all those games arre a month + except 1.

Some things i did wrong:
- Got too excited over winning a game and spammed GG while it zoomed to the nexus.
- Said 2 curse words after being on a loosing streak ( completely my bad)
- Talking
- Like
- This
- All
- The
- Time

Some things I should not have been judged for doing:
- Not following the meta
let me explain this.
In a game where anyone can pick a variatioin from 113 champions ( i think thats how many there is) and there is 3 lanes and 5 champs in one game. You cannot expect to have a ranged ad bot a support to help him and then a tanky bruiser top and a jungler/ap mid.

When froggen went lee sin mid the first time someone would have called it trolling and same thing for 2 years ago with ap yi. AP yi is now used in tournaments.
Not saying going Katarina bot witha Vayne is the new meta or anything.
I am simply saying that If you want to go Katarina bot lane you are NOT forced to do something else like Sona.

One game i went blitz+ali bot lane and we had a blast. We did not do the meta properly but we still won. We almost won the one i went Katarina as well. But i got reported by 3 people and i highly think it was because of the kat bot and not because of what i said in chat.
One of the reports said "trolling and wasting 40 mins of life pls ban".

This was not true at all. Trolling is not going Katarina bot lane or ap yi mid or blitz+ali.
The last one might be troll but not the rest, why?

Some people don't quite know what trolling is and let me xplain to people getting mad over someone not following the meta and reporting it and the only excuse is "trolling".
Trolling:
Making someone intentually mad by doing something to trick them. This is very simple and I or anyone else not following the meta are certantly not trying to troll someone. Of course there are some people doing this and they should be reported and seen if they are toxic players. Going blitz+ alistar bot lane is trolling because of the fact that we are trying to make the enemy mad by grabbing knocking up and headbutting into the turret. Really fun really simple, not bannable.

If you want to go double jungle it will be hard for the bottom laner but it is not trolling if you dont want to hurt him or harm him. If you gank his lane 24/7 and make him win it, (as i have done a couple of times i have tried double jungle) it is just fine.

Trolling has nothing to do with going ashe mid.
Just by not doing the exact same CLG did back in S1 does not make you a troll.

For the new system:

Let people that are high level and experience with the game be able to be in the tribunal to judge. Not the people new to League and thinking that they know everything or something like that, I am not trying to be mean to people by saying this but there is always someone new to the game thinking they are the best. Do not let these people ban someone for not going the team comp another person wanted.

But there is a huge difference in Ranked and Normals.

Normals:
You can literally do whatever you want as long as you:
- Farm (if solo lane / adc - sup / mid)
- Try to get kills (of adc / solotop / mid)
- Push to win (when you have aced or killed 4 people late game it is a good idea to push for the win.

But in normals, it is called normals for a reason. Normals is not ranked and will not judge how good you are. Of course if your match history is 10 losses it is pretty big chances that person is bad but maybe you are trying out a new strategy. Trial and Error is alot better then just copying someone that is "pro"'s build. In alot of cases the pro builds are the so called best but not every time and if you are trying to experiment seeing what you like best of ap and ad teemo and you go mid ad teemo you cannot be reported for "trolling" just for that cause.

In ranked:

Here you must go by meta.

I myself play quite a bit of ranked and i am in Silver 2 after some games in S2 and S3.
I do always follow meta and im polite and nice. Here noone reports me for anything unless if i buy sunfire before warmogs on elise (this happened once).

In ranked it is important to communicate with the team. Tell if your mid is missing or if dragon is a good choice to do right at that time.

In normals you can do this too but you are not obligated to say mia if your mid is missing. You cannot be reported or banned for not saying "mia" in chat. It is a really ****** move to not say mia yes but if the enemy mid just got killed it will show up on every persons screen and will be an instant "enemy mid mia" if you killed the enemy teams mid.








Basicly my point in all of this if you have taken this time out of your day to read ( thank you so much) is this:

Do not let people that are new to the game or does not have much knowledge decide who "trolls" and not. Being rude in chat is of course a bannable matter and should be reported by everyone but not if someone is supposingly "trolling".
There should be as you should be at least lvl 30 to be in the tribunal banning and at least be so if you do report someone you must wright down what happened. not just report someone for rude language but what actually happened was someone instalocking vlad top when someone called it.

(ranked: pick order
normals: calls)

I will gladly want to see you guys replies to this and i hope someone agrees on this. If you read it all please tell me it took a good 30 minutes to wright down. I am really passonite about this.
Main account: LolTV (NA) [Permabanned ATM]

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/6287664/ "reform card"

I will say this is not a big change to the tribunal by letting experienced people judge but it will make the % of justfull bans go up, maybe not alot but it is worth it if there is a way to punish more toxic players and let go off someone just clearly either having a bad game or did something wrong once.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CrackChowder

Recruiter

03-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calys Teneb View Post

They have also stated that report reasons don't matter. We look at what you do/say through the chat logs and your item builds, not what you were reported to have done. I've pardoned people who were reported for spamming or AFKing who quite obviously did neither, AND had done nothing else to deserve a punishment. People report for stupid reasons all the time, the reason isn't applicable. If YOU did something that violated the rules, regardless if you were reported for it or not, you're eligible to be punished.

I know they see all the other games, i have improved myself over the time ive been banned for 2 weeks. I never ban anyone for saying some cursewords or having lag. Even feeding. If they are bad they are just bad or having a bad game just let them learn in my opninion. If someone says something directly rude to something and doing bad i do report and say what bad thing they did.

I am sitting here tired of people being new to League having to decide who is bannable and not. If Riot went through my files they wouldnt have perma banned me for my attitude. If it was my play style I will just quit playing LoL.

If you want to see what kind of playstyle i have in normals:
www.youtube.com/user/OoLolTVoO


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheLightfrog

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Junior Member

03-18-2013

I support this idea and hope you the best good sir.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Enterti

Senior Member

03-18-2013

Personally I would rather see your reform card than a random game you played.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CrackChowder

Recruiter

03-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enterti View Post
Personally I would rather see your reform card than a random game you played.
I did link the reform card.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CrackChowder

Recruiter

03-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calys Teneb View Post
No, you linked a YouTube video. Not the reform card.
No i linked my channel in case someone wanted to see my playstyle, in the thread i wrote i linked my reform card, if you actually read it and dont jump to conclusions about me.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xeones

Senior Member

03-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrackChowder View Post
Instead of letting EVERYONE vote if someone is a toxic player or not is not the right idea in the tribunal for me and alot others too.
What? This wasn't even a coherent sentence

Quote:
There have been alot of problems about the accuracy in the tribunal.
It would be fine if riot would check some of the ones claiming to be "unjustfull" and then unban if they could improve or seen improvement after these games.
No, there hasn't. There was one case last week that got resolved in less than a day. Otherwise this forum is full of people who spend more time insulting their team mates than actually playing then trying to say they did nothing wrong.

Quote:
But this just does not work. I am breaking it to you guys that i am permanently banned on my main account and if you want to see my other thread about my ban and if it can be lifted for being unjustful in my opinion.
There are some things in these games i now know i did wrong and all those games arre a month + except 1.

Some things i did wrong:
- Got too excited over winning a game and spammed GG while it zoomed to the nexus.
- Said 2 curse words after being on a loosing streak ( completely my bad)
- Talking
- Like
- This
- All
- The
- Time
I think I remember this case, but techincally when you want to make a point to provide evidence. This forum is notorious for people claiming they got banned for one silly thing while ignoring copious amounts of abuse.

Quote:

Some things I should not have been judged for doing:
- Not following the meta

-snip-
I agree the meta is terrible and people should never be punished for it. I've never seen a case where someone was banned soley for violating the meta, for what it's worth. Expounding on that I've never even seen a case for someone doing something like ignoring "call order".

Quote:

Some people don't quite know what trolling is and let me xplain to people
getting mad over someone not following the meta and reporting it and the only
excuse is "trolling".


Trolling:


Making someone intentually mad by doing something to trick them. This is very
simple and I or anyone else not following the meta are certantly not trying to
troll someone. Of course there are some people doing this and they should be
reported and seen if they are toxic players. Going blitz+ alistar bot lane is
trolling because of the fact that we are trying to make the enemy mad by
grabbing knocking up and headbutting into the turret. Really fun really simple,
not bannable.





If you want to go double jungle it will be hard for the bottom laner but it
is not trolling if you dont want to hurt him or harm him. If you gank his lane
24/7 and make him win it, (as i have done a couple of times i have tried double
jungle) it is just fine.

Trolling has nothing to do with going ashe mid.


Just by not doing the exact same CLG did back in S1 does not make you a
troll.
Trolling is just as you said, working to get a reaction out of someone. Someone who is trolling pretty much is always in chat begging people to respond to them. The only people on this forum who don't seem to understand what a troll is are the people who are protesting their bans. Basically the only time I see "Trolls" thrown around is when people claim they are getting trolled in their game only to find when you view their case that there is no evidence of there being ANY trolls in their games.


Quote:

For the new system:
Let people that are high level and experience with the game be able to be in
the tribunal to judge. Not the people new to League and thinking that they know
everything or something like that, I am not trying to be mean to people by
saying this but there is always someone new to the game thinking they are the
best. Do not let these people ban someone for not going the team comp another
person wanted.
This is already the case.
Quote:
But there is a huge difference in Ranked and Normals.
Nope. Being in ranked doesn't excuse being a jerk.
Quote:




Normals:


You can literally do whatever you want as long as you:


- Farm (if solo lane / adc - sup / mid)


- Try to get kills (of adc / solotop / mid)


- Push to win (when you have aced or killed 4 people late game it is a good
idea to push for the win.





But in normals, it is called normals for a reason. Normals is not ranked and
will not judge how good you are. Of course if your match history is 10 losses it
is pretty big chances that person is bad but maybe you are trying out a new
strategy. Trial and Error is alot better then just copying someone that is
"pro"'s build. In alot of cases the pro builds are the so called best but not
every time and if you are trying to experiment seeing what you like best of ap
and ad teemo and you go mid ad teemo you cannot be reported for "trolling" just
for that cause.





In ranked:





Here you must go by meta.





I myself play quite a bit of ranked and i am in Silver 2 after some games in
S2 and S3.


I do always follow meta and im polite and nice. Here noone reports me for
anything unless if i buy sunfire before warmogs on elise (this happened once).

In ranked it is important to communicate with the team. Tell if your mid is
missing or if dragon is a good choice to do right at that time.

In normals you can do this too but you are not obligated to say mia if your
mid is missing. You cannot be reported or banned for not saying "mia" in chat.
It is a really ****** move to not say mia yes but if the enemy mid just got
killed it will show up on every persons screen and will be an instant "enemy mid
mia" if you killed the enemy teams mid.
You're suggesting riot dictate how people play the game? They've stated time and time again this is something they will never do. They view the meta as a constantly evolving standard and as such will make no rule enforcing or hindering it.




Quote:
Basicly my point in all of this if you have taken this time out of your day to read ( thank you so much) is this:

Do not let people that are new to the game or does not have much knowledge decide who "trolls" and not. Being rude in chat is of course a bannable matter and should be reported by everyone but not if someone is supposingly "trolling".
There should be as you should be at least lvl 30 to be in the tribunal banning and at least be so if you do report someone you must wright down what happened. not just report someone for rude language but what actually happened was someone instalocking vlad top when someone called it.

(ranked: pick order
normals: calls)

I will gladly want to see you guys replies to this and i hope someone agrees on this. If you read it all please tell me it took a good 30 minutes to wright down. I am really passonite about this.
Main account: LolTV (NA) [Permabanned ATM]
I must have completely missed the point of this wall of text. You spent a whole lot of time typing to make no points except raise Tribunal from level 20 to level 30 and to make rules enforcing the meta. One won't make a real difference the other they've stated they will refuse to do.

Eh? Downvoted?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CrackChowder

Recruiter

03-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calys Teneb View Post
Yes, about two minutes ago. I read your thread three times and it wasn't there, JUST IN CASE I had missed it in your wall o text.
yeah sorry didnt notice i forgot to ctrl + v :/


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

magooomba

Senior Member

03-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrackChowder View Post
yeah sorry didnt notice i forgot to ctrl + v :/
Your link doesn't work. Here is (I believe) your card: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/6287664/


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CrackChowder

Recruiter

03-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calys Teneb View Post
I've decided on a new game. Any time I get an upvote on a post, I delete it. So that's why your thread is disjointed.
is this a game to you?
dude this is seriuos and has nothing to do with playing games about likes...