Do leaverbusters count towards perma's?

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lord Ferret

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

03-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calys Teneb View Post
Somewhere Riot has stated that you can't be permabanned through LeaverBuster. You just get repeated max-level bans until you drop your LB level.
https://support.leagueoflegends.com/...ver-Buster-FAQ

How long can I get banned for?

The Leaver Buster system issues bans between 1 hour and 7 days depending on your Leaver Level. As the number of leaves against your account increases, you will receive harsher penalties that could culminate in the permanent suspension of your League of Legends account. The system periodically issues permanent bans against accounts that have hit the 7 day ban too many times.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Calys Teneb

Senior Member

03-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Ferret View Post
https://support.leagueoflegends.com/...ver-Buster-FAQ

How long can I get banned for?

The Leaver Buster system issues bans between 1 hour and 7 days depending on your Leaver Level. As the number of leaves against your account increases, you will receive harsher penalties that could culminate in the permanent suspension of your League of Legends account. The system periodically issues permanent bans against accounts that have hit the 7 day ban too many times.
They've also acknowledged that the FAQs are out of date currently. Lyte has posted near the beginning of the year on the LeaverBuster subject.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lord Ferret

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

03-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calys Teneb View Post
They've also acknowledged that the FAQs are out of date currently. Lyte has posted near the beginning of the year on the LeaverBuster subject.
Can you post a link to said statement. Otherwise leavebuster FAQ is the go to statement.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Calys Teneb

Senior Member

03-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Ferret View Post
Can you post a link to said statement. Otherwise leavebuster FAQ is the go to statement.
I'm not really interested enough to go search for it with the forum's search. IDC really what the "go-to" statement is. I know what I've read. If you're interested enough, search for youself. If you're not, it's no skin off my nose.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LittleDi

Senior Member

03-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Ferret View Post
Can you post a link to said statement. Otherwise leavebuster FAQ is the go to statement.
01-06-2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zileas View Post
- We will soon begin permanently banning people who have habitual leaver problems within the leaver system.
It can happen.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lord Ferret

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

03-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calys Teneb View Post
I'm not really interested enough to go search for it with the forum's search. IDC really what the "go-to" statement is. I know what I've read. If you're interested enough, search for youself. If you're not, it's no skin off my nose.
honestly if you cant back up what you say then dont say something. Because I can say what ever i want then go oh yeah i dont feel like proving it or showing you this is correct but hey go ahead and believe me cus i know what is right. So how are we suppose to believe you over the FAQ? So far FAQ = proof of what is correct.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Calys Teneb

Senior Member

03-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Ferret View Post
honestly if you cant back up what you say then dont say something. Because I can say what ever i want then go oh yeah i dont feel like proving it or showing you this is correct but hey go ahead and believe me cus i know what is right. So how are we suppose to believe you over the FAQ? So far FAQ = proof of what is correct.
Well let's see.

A) I don't like the forum search function because it's got to be the most poorly implemented system I've ever used.
B) I don't particularly care what you think, I will speak on a subject at my discretion, not yours. I think that this is the most ridiculous statement you can possibly make. I am also under no obligation to back everything I say up, this isn't a court of law. I know what I've read, if you've seen it, great, if not, I don't care.
C) There's really no C. Other than the fact that you're blowing a disagreement completely out of proportion in an attempt to be "right." Which is over something that has no relevance to the original poster's inquiry. So have fun with that.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lord Ferret

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

03-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calys Teneb View Post
Well let's see.

A) I don't like the forum search function because it's got to be the most poorly implemented system I've ever used.
B) I don't particularly care what you think, I will speak on a subject at my discretion, not yours. I am also under no obligation to back everything I say up, this isn't a court of law. I know what I've read, if you've seen it, great, if not, I don't care.
C) There's really no C. Other than the fact that you're blowing a disagreement completely out of proportion in an attempt to be "right." So have fun with that.
B) If you dont want to back up what you say then dont say anything. Seriously. dont give out false information if you dont want to show that is correct or tell someone else they are wrong. So as it stands MY statement and the FAQ are correct untill you can show that proof of what you said is correct. Otherwise just stop trying to give people the wrong information.

C) You where the one who stated that the FAQ was wrong. Trying to state what you said was the correct response. Which BTW is not.


12