Do leaverbusters count towards perma's?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mangos Carnosos

03-18-2013

Title. Do leaverbuster suspension count towards a permaban?

Calys Teneb

03-18-2013

No. LeaverBuster is a separate system and never results in a permanent ban from the game.

Mangos Carnosos

03-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calys Teneb View Post
No. LeaverBuster is a separate system and never results in a permanent ban from the game.
I know it's a separate system, but say you've been suspended 10 times via leaverbuster. You get punished in the tribunal once. Would that be a warning?

Lord Ferret

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-18-2013

If you get banned from the leavebuster enough you can be perm banned. But I have yet to see a case about it and it takes a LOT of 1 week bans from leave buster for that to happen.

Lord Ferret

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangos Carnosos View Post
I know it's a separate system, but say you've been suspended 10 times via leaverbuster. You get punished in the tribunal once. Would that be a warning?
yes it would still be a warning from the tribunal.

BillyTheAttorney

03-18-2013

I'll Trade you one 3-day ban, and my Tony Gwinn rookie card for three LeaverBuster levels and your Mike Trout card.

Fanaticmogg

03-18-2013

LeaveBuster bans and Tribunal bans are 100% seperate and don't interact in any way. No matter how much you get banned by one, you won't get harsher bans from the other. You can even end up having back-to-back bans if your Tribunal case reaches a punish verdict during/right after your LeaveBuster ban runs out, if you're unlucky.

Sessamo

03-18-2013

No, Leaverbuster is entirely seperate. While I think Leaverbuster could permaban you in theory, you would need to really work for it since you would accomplish it by stacking bans and NEVER letting your leaver level go down.

Calys Teneb

03-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sessamo View Post
No, Leaverbuster is entirely seperate. While I think Leaverbuster could permaban you in theory, you would need to really work for it since you would accomplish it by stacking bans and NEVER letting your leaver level go down.
Somewhere Riot has stated that you can't be permabanned through LeaverBuster. You just get repeated max-level bans until you drop your LB level.

Sessamo

03-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calys Teneb View Post
Somewhere Riot has stated that you can't be permabanned through LeaverBuster. You just get repeated max-level bans until you drop your LB level.
That was what I meant. Do you know what the cap is?