Permabanned, question.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IamSofaKingBad

03-18-2013

How many bans before perma-banned and whats does it take to be perma banned?

And if your close to being perma-banned can you avoid it and start over again? Is there some kind of thresh hold that can be reset??

How long does it take? Is it based solely on the game you play or is it also based on time gone by?

Hypothetical: If I was banned 4 times in close proximity and close to being perma-banned, than I lay low for a while with no problems am I still at risk of perma-ban after lets say 3 months 90 days of staying off the radar and behaving myself??

Tadrage

03-18-2013

From what I have seen around the forums 5-13 depending on your behavior and if you maintain a positive attitude long enough after your bans.

Lord Ferret

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-18-2013

no one knows how long it will take to remove your punishment level. But it takes a lot.

Xeones

03-18-2013

The punishment ladder goes warning - 3day - 1 week - 2 week -perma.

It takes more than 3 months of playing well without going to Tribunal to drop down a teir of the punishment ladder. It takes well over a year to go to nothing from the 2 week.

Fanaticmogg

03-18-2013

People sometimes skip ban levels, I hear, so don't assume you're safe from perma just because you haven't reach the 2-week ban.

I believe that the ban decay is based on how many games you've played. In general, the Tribunal cares more about number of games than actual time.

Sessamo

03-18-2013

You have to be active for your ban level to go down, I think. No playing on a smurf for 6 months and then jumping back on the main.

LittleDi

03-18-2013

You asked this in your other thread:
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=3236621

And again it has no effect on how many days you are not at keyboard. It's based on how many good games you have.

Hiryuu16

03-18-2013

In addition, Riot may manually audit your reported games and issue punishments outside of the Tribunal. If you rack up several punishments in rapid order, you will likely draw their eye even before the 2-week ban.

IamSofaKingBad

03-18-2013

Please no assuming here, this is not necessarily about me.

I'm just curious considering how RIOT does not have this posted anywhere in plain black and white whether time gone by or games played is the deciding factor towards a players progress, reformed behavior, positive change etc.

It sounds like a lot of discretion goes into deciding players faiths in Tribunal and far too much zeal. What about reform on the players behalf? What about the incentives for reform is there any kind of report card? We are after all at the whim of our peers, any chance of a game mode where anything goes and you do not have to worry about other player's threatening with the report system that's in place? I know there are quite a few players here and there that don't mind a good insult on occasion!

Just curious.

Riverstyx201

03-18-2013

I'm just curious, OP, what exactly is your ban date when you try to log in? Is it 2286 or something else?