ur gonna report me?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

shacks hands

03-18-2013

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/6291504/

this ban cracked me up... for the record the guys name in the first game was NAGGER! I have every right to call him by his name lol.

im really about to give up on this game cause its just dumb that u get banned for everything... and moreover, its only on the weekends that i ever get banned... idk riot ur system is more broken then ever.

this is by far the must undeserved ban ever... if your gonna ban a person for calling someone dumb in a ARAM game... well then this game should have no players. The rest of the time i was just being firm or jokeing with ppl. thanks community for reading only 1 case your the best. It even says to try to help your team by telling them how to fix the teams mistakes. Example Zed [00:39:03] sivir
Zed [00:39:08] no shield or auto attack or anything?
Sivir [00:39:23] guys STOP FCKING TOWER DIVEING
Sivir [00:39:30] U HAVE BEEN BAITED 7 TIMES IN A ROW
Sivir [00:39:38] just fight noraml plz
Sivir [00:39:40] or build tank

yup im toxic clearly for leading my team to win

Since im ranting why not keep going... why dont i get reported for all the good things i do? So the trolls troll me and i get banned. the people that report other are the ones that are the trolls. does nobody see this huge circle? FIX NOW

1 last thing... you should have at least 3 or more ppl reporting to even come close to going to the tribunal... otherways its very bias.

Mangos Carnosos

03-18-2013

Because it's not constantly harassing sion, calling people **** in case 3, or just straight up acting better than everyone in every game.

RayneAU

03-18-2013

Vi [00:00:26] nagger
Vi [00:00:29] dat nagger
Vi [00:00:34] nagger naggger nagggggger
Twisted Fate [All] [00:00:35] whatever
Vi [All] [00:01:00] WHAT
Vi [All] [00:01:03] nagger afk
Vi [All] [00:01:04] lame

Akali [All] [00:07:32] muahahhaa

once may have been acceptable if it was in the context of asking him why his name was ****
this was just uncalled for and I think u know why
enjoy your ban it will not be your last

AeroWaffle

03-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by shacks hands View Post
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/6291504/

this ban cracked me up... for the record the guys name in the first game was NAGGER! I have every right to call him by his name lol.

im really about to give up on this game cause its just dumb that u get banned for everything... and moreover, its only on the weekends that i ever get banned... idk riot ur system is more broken then ever.

this is by far the must undeserved ban ever... if your gonna ban a person for calling someone dumb in a ARAM game... well then this game should have no players. The rest of the time i was just being firm or jokeing with ppl. thanks community for reading only 1 case your the best. It even says to try to help your team by telling them how to fix the teams mistakes. Example Zed [00:39:03] sivir
Zed [00:39:08] no shield or auto attack or anything?
Sivir [00:39:23] guys STOP FCKING TOWER DIVEING
Sivir [00:39:30] U HAVE BEEN BAITED 7 TIMES IN A ROW
Sivir [00:39:38] just fight noraml plz
Sivir [00:39:40] or build tank

yup im toxic clearly for leading my team to win

Since im ranting why not keep going... why dont i get reported for all the good things i do? So the trolls troll me and i get banned. the people that report other are the ones that are the trolls. does nobody see this huge circle? FIX NOW

1 last thing... you should have at least 3 or more ppl reporting to even come close to going to the tribunal... otherways its very bias.
Game 1 (if you ignore the Nagger part):
You were bashing Sion for part of the game, no helpful comments, just insulting him.

Game 2:
Sivir [All] [00:38:59] FCK THIS SONA SUCKS

Yea, I'm sure your sona appreciated that.

Game 3:
Looking at enemy and all chat only (since you were only reported by an enemy) I didn't see anything punishable here.

In the end, I probably would have hit the punish button for either the Nagger thing or the attitude toward your team in games 1 and 2.

If you believe that it was only the "Nagger" thing that got you punished, send a ticket to support to have it overturned, since we can only vote on the information that is provided to us.

Edit:
Quote:
Originally Posted by shacks hands View Post
No, then a three person pre-made gets a free pass at abusing their last two teammates all game.

Mordiken

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-18-2013

It's not as bad as the more obvious cases, but I wouldn't want you in my games acting like that.

Yankesik

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-18-2013

Ok shacks.
You aren't as bad as most people you can find in the Tribunal, but I think that you can help yourself by not berating your teammates.
You shouldn't tell people they suck, even if they do. Nobody likes that. If you have to, do it in some humorous, non-offensive ways.
(I'm okay with the "Sona stop doing dumb ****" part, but I bet other people may not.)
From what I've seen you are already trying to help people by suggesting new items to buy, and that's very good.

Overall, don't tell other people that they suck, just tell them (calmly!) what can they do to get better.
After that, even if they go "SHUT UP" and report you, no one will punish you.

shacks hands

03-19-2013

ya guys thanks for your imput. Yankesik your about the only person that i think sees things on my level in any sort of way and hopefully you made an impact on me. Never the less i just go out and buy a new accout :/ this one is just gonna cont. to get banned like RayneAU said (clearly the real toxic player).