Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

why did i get punished?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Forgotten Soul

03-18-2013

how come i got punished for stuff thats complete nonesense. i was checking the case and for the last report all i said was 1 thing and that was "so close" because i was close to getting a kill. This makes no sense. I mean i spent over 300 dollars on this game and i get payed back with all my honor deleted... that's not cool. I get reported for stuff thats dumb like one time when i was mad at taric my support for not healing me and only healing himself. He said he doesnt have heal when he was healing himself and that made me mad because i was having a bad day. Geese. Now i have to get all my honor back. This is so not cool. Another thing is that people can report me for no reason whatsoever like the most dumb reasons like taking a buff that they dont even need or getting a kill when it was like 4v1.
I was looking at the comments and 1 said i dont have sportsmanship another said i trolled them when they carried whole team apparently and another one said i was a tool. Really Riot,,,, really. So a person can call me a tool and get away with it but if i dont have sportsmanship i get in trouble...

magooomba

03-18-2013

Feel free to post your reform card so people can give you feedback.

RayneAU

03-18-2013

just because everyone sails it dosnt mean u should they get punished as well.

and just so you know I have never once cursed out a teammate

Jarvan IV [All] [00:00:19] report riven for being a whiny ***** and stealing riven and top

Jarvan IV [All] [00:00:44] im gonna troll riven all game
Jarvan IV [All] [00:00:45] top
Jarvan IV [All] [00:00:48] have fun

first thing on the card and I already hit punish and moved on
enjoy your ban it wont be your last

Forgotten Soul

03-18-2013

im just saying that the community has people that say worse things and i said that stuff out of pure anger because i have huge anger management problems and i get bullied at school and all this stuff and i get pissed off really quick

Lord Ferret

Recruiter

03-18-2013

Quote:
CriticalBlade:
im just saying that the community has people that say worse things and i said that stuff out of pure anger because i have huge anger management problems and i get bullied at school and all this stuff and i get pissed off really quick

bundy killed more people and is worse. So if i only kill one person i shouldnt be punished?

RayneAU

03-18-2013

good for you if u want to stay on league remember theres a mute button and you cannot blame anyone for your actions but you yourself
every day I vote to ban 20 people on average so I know the people that do this get whats coming to them they don't need anyone to tell it to them ingame the you have been banned screen sails more than u ever could

Forgotten Soul

03-18-2013

nvm i take this all back i dont wanna get in even more trouble