lol bans

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SCG Sacerdolol

03-18-2013

The community just gets more depressing the longer this tribunal business goes on..

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../6290868/#nogo

SCG Sacerdolol

03-18-2013

Case by case opinions kgo

SCG Sacerdolol

03-18-2013

bump

AeroWaffle

03-18-2013

Game 1: you were a jerk
Game 2: you were a jerk
Game 3: I didn't see anything big to be punishable here
Game 4: same a game 3
Game 5: you were a jerk

That's the short answer. Stop being overly critical of your own teammates, their build choice is their build choice. Insulting them does nothing to help your team. You can make suggestions, so long as you don't insult them while doing it.

SCG Sacerdolol

03-18-2013

Good to see you read the case in full there AeroWaffle. i suggest you learn to read everything in detail when judging tribunal cases in the future.

CheeseTard

03-18-2013

Game 1: Small amount of anger shown at a teammate that was doing and building poorly. Should be more supportive then degrading though.
Game 2: Insulting, cursing.
Game 3: I don't get it, there wasnt anything in-game chat to be reported for.
Game 4: I read 2 way banter which was provoked by and more harsh from the players that reported the player in question.
Game 5: Not that bad, really just needs to be more a little more supportive to his team.

AeroWaffle

03-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sacerdolol View Post
Good to see you read the case in full there AeroWaffle. i suggest you learn to read everything in detail when judging tribunal cases in the future.
What do you not understand? You were being a jerk to your own teammates in those games. What they said has little affect on if you deserved the punishment or not.

In game 1 they never really insulted you, the only thing I could spot was them asking the enemy team to report you for verbal harassment and;

Taric [00:19:54] dat yi

which could have been a insult or a compliment. Even if it was an insult, that still doesn't excuse your behavior.

Phantaztick

03-18-2013

You're rude and arrogant to both team. According to one game, you were playing drunk, you trash talk and threaten to report all the time. Ban deserved. Also, you play Yi and think it's pro and you use the word "dat".

Mordiken

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-18-2013

I definitely would have clicked punish. You need to control yourself, even if someone provokes you.

It only takes one game with cursing and verbal abuse to deserve punish, and you had at least 3 out of the 5.

Runebreak

03-18-2013

Instead of coming onto the forums and bad-mouthing the community for its collective decision to punish your behavior, perhaps you should instead consider just CHANGING YOUR BEHAVIOR.

You're welcome.