Olaf

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

opcow

03-18-2013

I've picked up Olaf and have been playing him a bit. I've been having some success with this build.
Skill-wise i've been doing a point in Q,W, then E. Maxing R>W>E>Q
For Items, I've been building like I build Xin. Starting Cloth, Longsword and pots.
Getting boots, grez's, phage, greaves, randuin's, Fro Mal. For heavy ap teams, I've been going with spirit visage instead of randuin's (synergizes well with the grez and w too), and finishing up with a maw of malmortius.

Any thoughts, tips, or different ideas about Olaf? I just kind of spam the axe, farm, and stay alive til about l3 when i can hold my own in a fight.

Thanks

DragonX270

03-19-2013

I like to start my q>e>w and max my e first than my q. Use your q to chase (it helps XD )
I typically build Frozen mallet Bloodthirster whatever boots are needed if not defensive than berserkers Black Cleaver Spirit visage ( I agree it goes nicely with his w) and... well... I never really get passed that because the games are over lol XD. Good luck

MDCityKILLER

03-19-2013

skill priority E>W>Q always get Q first though. Good items to build Tabi/Merc Treads/CDR boots, Frozen Mallet, Frozen Heart, Black Cleaver, Maw, BoTRK, Ghostblade, Sanguine Blade, Aegis. Don't get spirit visage you could always just get more lifesteal.

opcow

03-19-2013

Thanks guys. I notice there's not too much hp stacking. Do you consider the damage bonus on the w neglageble? Or, Is that because you're not leveling w early? I guess having high health runs a little counter to his passive. Or, Is it that both are pretty small boosts and you just disregard them all together?