Patch 3.04 Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheRager99

03-22-2013

we need a 10v10 map

TheFigure13

03-22-2013

When can we see Akali get nerfed? Fix this, she is overpowered as all hell.

ggnoobgg

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-22-2013

when is this coming out?

Kcrash 0P

03-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
  • Certain players (identified by Tribunal and by Player Support) will have a limited number of in-game messages available and limited access to [All] Chat.
  • Restricted players that successfully complete matchmade games will earn their chat privileges back.

Does this mean previous people who have got perma-banned have a chance to come back and make up for their toxicity?

Robbshaboth

03-23-2013

God damn you why do you have to nerff me at every turn. I cant have anything nice not even for a day, you ass holes. I know it isn't specifically aimed at me but it really feels like it, every build Ive ever come up with has been completely destroyed in the next goddamn patch to hell with you I'm playing Dota

Aantorad

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-23-2013

nah too many bugs with this patch thats why like some ppl will crash when using ring skill shots

casualkeed

03-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drake2300 View Post
sooo, here's an idea (for the afk note there).

Why don't you add an in game afk report option that if successful, gives the remaining players a small buff in leau of a player (extra health or defense/magic resist, something like that). you can have the option as a '/' command or a button somewhere in the 'tab' menu. once all players in the same team (other than the reported) click report, a popup will show on the reported's screen, if they do not click to close the popup within 30 seconds or something, it can boot (and temporarily ban) that player and give the buff to the remaining players. if the window is closed then the players know thast the person is simply there being spiteful/foolish/lagging and can report normally.
The only problem with this, is that players could potentially leave, then come back just to give their team this buff you are talking about. To prevent this, the buff could simply be removed from the players who had it. Also, the buff should not be anything significant, like "+500 hp" or "+50ad and ap". I do agree about trying to compensate for in game leavers/ragequitters since some people will do this no matter how friendly/helpful/cooperative their teammates are.

casualkeed

03-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbshaboth View Post
God damn you why do you have to nerff me at every turn. I cant have anything nice not even for a day, you ass holes. I know it isn't specifically aimed at me but it really feels like it, every build Ive ever come up with has been completely destroyed in the next goddamn patch to hell with you I'm playing Dota
Bye

casualkeed

03-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feral Animosity View Post

but... when are you fixing the 500 ping problem almost everyone is having every 2 games
Before I say anything, let me say that I am not calling any summoner out in particular. That being said, I would like to bring to light the alleged issue of lag...

I am honestly starting to believe that summoners, or at least the majority of summoners, who complain about ping issues are doing nothing more than use it as a fake excuse/crutch to excuse their low skill or poor gameplay performance exhibited in the current game being played.

Why do I think this?

I don't have super-awesome-fast internet. I also don't download anything while playing League of Legends. I have never, *EVER* had dc issues while abiding by this previous statement. In addition, I *never* see someone doing very well, or rather someone who's not doing really bad, complain about lag.

Many times I've asked complainers what their ping was and never got a response, even after explaining how to know what your ping is...and who's to say they give me an honest response anyways?

Also...if so many people are *actually* having lag issues, and have been having lag issues for a long time, Riot would have, or at least I'd like to think they would have, fixed the alleged lag issues people are having by now.

DezBleeder

03-23-2013

Goodbye my old friend Singed, you did well.

Congrats Riot, you screwed a good champion.