Umm.. what this time exactly?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DuncanDonut

03-18-2013

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../6290859/#nogo

Nuff said.. games 1 and 2.. 7 reports, All I said was reporting for verbally abusing or talking trash to me..

Game 3 -- yeah I said a little more than I should, but seriously? Read vayne chat to me..

Game 4 - hrmm laugh.., interesting report on that one...
Game 5 - ...... kept asking to stop pushing a lane, used the F word.... that parts not against the rules.. That's raging hard the entire game and not sure how the 3v5 part works when I still had the best score of everyone on the team?

Big O and Dukes

03-18-2013

Game chat is the primary tool used to prosecute account by the staff at Riot. It is pathetic but it is true. The reality is, if you want to keep playing this game your going to need to either stop using chat altogether or limit your speech to "mia" and "gg".

Be sure to tell your friends and other gamers about your experience here. Make sure they know not to give money to Riot Games.

PenguinKillBear

03-18-2013

Blitzcrank [00:04:24] dude
Blitzcrank [00:04:26] don't adc anymore
Blitzcrank [00:04:27] seriously

Blitzcrank [00:04:46] i will be going AD blitz now.. and no longer supporting you
Vayne [00:04:52] why
Blitzcrank [00:05:00] because you suck and won't carry the game?

Blitzcrank [00:05:20] you are ****ing awful, enough said.

Blitzcrank [All] [00:13:32] trash talking = verbal abuse = reported gg.
IRONY

your description of game 1 does not match up with the chat.

DuncanDonut

03-18-2013

I'll definitely be voicing this one out.. barely saying anything and still getting banned is rediculous. Game 3 I did say more than I should have to vayne.. but I might as well get 4 trolls to come play with me, all report someone and watch everyone get banned..

Basically what happened there. Even when I didn't chat... Still got reported.. amazing

RayneAU

03-18-2013

Blitzcrank [00:04:24] dude

Blitzcrank [00:04:26] don't adc anymore
Blitzcrank [00:04:27] seriously
Vayne [00:04:45] cool
Blitzcrank [00:04:46] i will be going AD blitz now.. and no longer supporting you
Vayne [00:04:52] why
Blitzcrank [00:05:00] because you suck and won't carry the game?

I would of hit punish just for this but lets continue

Blitzcrank [All] [00:38:36] How about instead of surrendering.. how about you lick my *******
Nocturne [All] [00:38:42] reported
Blitzcrank [All] [00:38:54] good.
Blitzcrank [00:39:42] to late its over...

dear god you dont understand that not necissary

Blitzcrank [00:44:20] I like how they don't talk **** anymore
Blitzcrank [00:44:28] magically stopped haha
Ezreal [All] [00:44:39] #1
Katarina [All] [00:45:02] nice
Vayne [All] [00:45:03] gg
Katarina [All] [00:45:06] REPORT EZ
Blitzcrank [All] [00:45:06] hrmm not in mood to talk **** anymore eh?

you were just taunting them to fight just to continue your nonsence

That was all game one for the love of god if u don't see it your blind
im wiling to bet a permaban is in your future
you deserve both if this continues
enjoy your time off

Daerkannon

03-18-2013

You didn't even make it 5 minutes into the first game without being verbally abusive to your teammate. At that point I've already hit punish without even looking at the other games.

Two things to keep in mind:
1) Other people trashing you, being abusive, trolling, etc. does NOT give you an excuse nor a reason to exhibit the same behaviour. You're just making a toxic scenario more toxic.
2) Your score, KDA, ability to play, etc. has no bearing on if you are a good teammate. Sure, everyone likes to win, but the majority of people will choose to play with a weak player with a positive attitude that makes the game fun vs. an abusive attitude. In fact, many people will respond so negatively to the abusive teammate that they may even lose the game simply because of the environment you've created.

DuncanDonut

03-18-2013

So 1 game?.. Doesn't riot even say that it has to be quite extended? I don't understand your logic there..

Daerkannon

03-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuncanDonut View Post
So 1 game?.. Doesn't riot even say that it has to be quite extended? I don't understand your logic there..
You seem to be fishing for a guideline here like "It's only toxic behaviour if it's for 10 minutes or more". There isn't such a guideline. Riot's guideline is the summoner's code, which can be summed up as "Don't be a jerk". Your fellow players decided you were being a jerk. Riot agreed with that decision and gave you a ban.

At this point you have two choices: try to become a responsible adult that accepts the consequences of their actions and learns the social skills required to get along in society, or keep blaming other people/the system/the alignment of the stars and eventually get a permaban.

RayneAU

03-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuncanDonut View Post
post where they say that

from what I see they say(and im sure someone will post the link for me)on ly one toxic game is required we should punish any infraction we see fit that would be considered toxic

DuncanDonut

03-18-2013

Tribunal is all the same.. seriously rediculous.