Double bans are unjust.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Awesome Aron

03-18-2013

I got a 3 day leaver buster ban. No problem, I had internet issues all last week, understood.

As soon as the 3 day leaver buster ban ended though, I get hit with a tribunal 3 day ban, for... leaving the game.

Weak.

RayneAU

03-18-2013

that's simply not possible after a ban is entered the logs are purged
unless it was a tribunal ban and a leavebuster ban
you must of done something to deserve it
post exactly what the game saild to you

Awesome Aron

03-18-2013

This account has been suspended until March 21, 2013 due to banning from the tribunal.

When I check the case, the ban is for two games where I DCed, out of about 100 games played last week.

Basically, banned 6 days for leaving 2% of my games due to **** internet. But that's not the point. I should not get double banned for the same thing, one ban for leaver buster, other one from tribunal... its double jeperody -.-

RayneAU

03-18-2013

post your card ill take a look

I feel for you for crappy internet but its been a common thing for us to take a u decided to use crappy internet approach to it
because of that decision you caused the game to become lopsided and unfair for everyone involved so consider that part done and just

Xeones

03-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awesome Aron View Post
This account has been suspended until March 21, 2013 due to banning from the tribunal.

When I check the case, the ban is for two games where I DCed, out of about 100 games played last week.

Basically, banned 6 days for leaving 2% of my games due to **** internet. But that's not the point. I should not get double banned for the same thing, one ban for leaver buster, other one from tribunal... its double jeperody -.-
I might recommend making a post on technical support. You may think it is all the fault of your internet but it isn't always the case. A few years back I had frequent issues with connection and latency around the same time each day. Turns out comcast had really crappy DNS servers. All I had to do was change a setting on my router and I haven't have my connection drop in years.

Awesome Aron

03-18-2013

I use comcast as well, pay almost $100 a month for it. Frustrating not getting to play league all weekend with my friends due to "leaver buster". ug

Xeones

03-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awesome Aron View Post
I use comcast as well, pay almost $100 a month for it. Frustrating not getting to play league all weekend with my friends due to "leaver buster". ug
If you live in the midwest I would highly recommend googling how to change your dns servers and find one you can use.