My warning - seems legit...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eviellwind

03-18-2013

It's posts like this that keep me coming back to this thread to sit back and eat popcorn.
There are two things you can and maybe should do after getting a warning/time ban:
1) Look over your case file, figure out why you were reported/tribunal'd, and don't do it again. If you don't find anything, then,
2) Post in the forums asking why you were warned/banned, and then try to not do that again.
You almost made it there. I want to give you credit for trying, but your post falls just short of this. Instead of asking why you were warned/banned, you say you shouldn't have been, and then argue with anyone that has the notion to tell you that you're wrong. Because you are.
You even admit to being in the wrong, but you're still arguing the tribunal is broken. If you think you should've been punished, and you were punished, then I think the system is working.
I keep an eye on these posts, mostly for entertainment value, and very, very rarely see a post where I think the person was even remotely borderline, let alone completely, wrongly punished.
So seriously, go read over your card again, and don't do it again. That's all you have to do.
For the most part, people that participate in the tribunal, like myself, do it because we don't want games where the chat log looks like yours. It turns what could be an otherwise fun game into a blame-fest. Don't be that person. Move on, play another game.

Mangos Carnosos

03-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RawDoggingRandom View Post
Kassadin [00:23:35] our duo is so bad
Kassadin [00:23:40] just jerk eachother off and stfu

That is about as far as I got before I hit punish...
Oh you people. See one insult(not even a bad one, at that), and you press punish, tsk tsk.

Sessamo

03-18-2013

Wowzers OP is a real terror.
Definitely punish.