My warning - seems legit...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lord Ferret

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-18-2013

tribunal working as intended. See you back here soon enough. You are rude and instulting even on the forums to people who where trying to tell you why you would have been banned. So there is no help for you might as well just quit and go to DoTA 2 where your kind is welcome.

Tray

03-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flickerei View Post
Really? Calling people on here stupid and dumb simply because they're saying why you got punished?

And did you seriously state the definition of a strawman and then finish your thoughts with a strawman of your own? If it was truly a failure and highly flawed then prove it. Find data, rioters admitting to this, anything with facts backing it up to prove that its the mess that you claim it is. Simply saying "it's a failure because I think it is" means nothing.
Its not a strawman when someone actually says it within the first five posts.

Guy cherry picks the last couple lines i say in one game and says that he stopped reading and voted punish right there.

PenguinKillBear

03-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tray View Post
You didnt understand strawman a second ago when you incorrectly said your argument was not one.

And yes I used ad hominem, because it is true, you are in fact ignorant. I figure one logical fallacy deserved another there. Maybe you can report me to your mom, or better yet, address my actual point next time instead of trying to make yourself feel superior to others without logical basis.
I have already logically responded to your point. Whether you accept it or not is entirely up to you if I must I will write a simple arguement for you.

1)If you retaliate to negative players with your own negativity you will be punished.
2) You retaliated with your own negativity to other negative players

simple no?

powerbats

03-18-2013

Op I can't wait until either Lyte or Wookie Cookie sees this and hopefully responds to your post and perhaps even posts some more of your case file or looks deeper into your vase file.

You've been shown what was wrong and yet resort to more insults and show that not only was your ban warranted but that perhaps it wasn't strong enough, I'm sure we'll see you back here in tribunal and on the forums soon.

Tray

03-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by powerbats View Post
Ok here you go.

Game 1 Your doing fine some back and forth nothing bad until this.

Kassadin [00:22:01] no you noobs stfu ( Your not that bad yet but definitely not needed)

Kassadin [00:22:58] indeed you are noob (Again you continue down this path, there's no need for it you could've let it go but had to respond)

Kassadin [00:23:35] our duo is so bad
Kassadin [00:23:40] just jerk eachother off and stfu ( ok here you just plain cross the line and now your being a jerk and earning a punish)

Kassadin [00:23:42] you're both terrible ( Continuing with the insults and negativity)

Kassadin [00:27:21] thought you ignored me
Kassadin [00:27:31] so you're just totallf ull of shi ( Why respond with more insults and negativity, your just feeding the continuing of the negativity and ruining the game for the rest of your team)

Kassadin [00:28:56] calling for report
Kassadin [00:28:59] is a bannable offense
Kassadin [00:29:02] esp from two trolls

That last part is kinda ironic considering your next game you do the exact same thing.

Game 2 You start off early with the toxic behavior.

Alistar [00:04:21] lux you're reported if you feed
Alistar [00:04:23] pretty simple
Alistar [00:04:29] since you called mid and got counter picked because of it

Wow pot meet kettle.

Alistar [00:12:42] bad vlad
Alistar [00:12:43] is bad (apparently insulting your mates boosts your ego and seems to continue a pattern from game 1)

Alistar [00:14:34] vlad just bad (again with the insults, does telling him he's bad if he is do anything other than boost your ego and contribute to more negativity that's already there?)

Alistar [00:28:59] i thought asians were supposed to be good at this game ( Wow just wow, racism much? Your Lux was just as bad but you really crossed the line here and would get a punish for this).

Alistar [00:31:08] no you dont know how to play
Alistar [00:31:11] no reason to speak to you further
Alistar [00:31:14] your skill compared to mine

(There's always someone who's going to be better than you so stop trying to stroke your epeen at others expense it just shows how small your is.)

Alistar [00:32:38] yet both of you are terrible
Alistar [00:32:45] and have no map awareness
Alistar [00:33:42] keep speaking our your ass

(You continue the flame war)

Alistar [00:34:14] anyway ignored ( you've said this several times yet keep on flaming)

Game 3 You do really well, some back and forth until you do this.

Skarner [00:36:57] you guys are so stupid (Really what does this accomplish other than antagonize your team mates and usually start a flame war, you had good suggestions earlier)

Skarner [00:39:12] you should be opening with it
Skarner [00:39:14] in team fights
Skarner [00:39:24] like the moment you see be grab one
Skarner [00:39:26] you should be using it
Skarner [00:39:28] but im sure you're not
Skarner [00:39:32] and you're waiting to kill steal with it
Skarner [00:39:34] because you're bad

(This is a team game,but again your starting into the negativity and seeming to want a flame war)

Skarner [00:40:14] moron (more insults)

Skarner [00:41:08] this is what i get for letting you all ks me (Again team game, this isn't all about you and stroking your epeen over k/d ratio, if you win isn't that more important, a fed ad carry is important as well.)

Skarner [00:41:13] when you're all so terrible ( You just can't seem to avoid insults)

Game 4 Incomplete chat log so can't judge this case, but if there was a chat log based upon other games you were probably just as bad but this game would merit a pardon.

Game 5 Nothing here, it's easy to get snowballed in mid so you'd get a pardon on this game.

End result punish for games 1-3 and notice the overwhelming majority punish, this is only a warning and so take it to heart and avoid what's been pointed out to you. It takes on average being reported in 15-20% of your games to even get into tribunal the 1st time.

As far as a perma ban goes that's up to Riot to decide and they can see every game you've been reported in as well as the ones you weren't, they have your entire game history to review so if you continue like you've been in these games you'll likely be back in tribunal and end up being perma banned.

Lastly these from Lyte since they cover some of what you posted on as well as what you haven't.
Thanks for the non emotionally charged, fallacy induced assessment. I agree it was deserved. Im glad it was just a warning.

How do you know game 4s chat log was incomplete btw?

Jezvin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-18-2013

Quote:
Ok, now's your chance. Tell me how Im a toxic player, you would perma ban me and how you're an upstanding player who never rages or causes any problems.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/6286393/

5 reports, 5 games. I don't even say anything in one of the games. I retaliate against trolling in at least one other game.

I was admittedly rude to a couple of players who caused us to lose. It is frustrating when you get placed in Silver V. I am already Silver I placement after 40 games with 70% win rate.

I understand this warning, but in my mind it shouldnt weigh has much as the extreme trolling and racism I see in this game on a daily basis.

For perspective, i don't play with all chat on and I didnt report anyone in any of these games, because I understand that competitiveness and frustration is part of the game.
I think your a toxic player not because of the games you have listed but more because you made this thread in which you state that you understand why you have a warning, admitted to being rude but yet still found it necessary to come here and make a post. I can suppose that this happened because of a desire to get into an argument with another person for your own enjoyment. Thus derived only from this post that is why I think you are a toxic player.

Tray

03-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by powerbats View Post
Op I can't wait until either Lyte or Wookie Cookie sees this and hopefully responds to your post and perhaps even posts some more of your case file or looks deeper into your vase file.

You've been shown what was wrong and yet resort to more insults and show that not only was your ban warranted but that perhaps it wasn't strong enough, I'm sure we'll see you back here in tribunal and on the forums soon.
Im not sure why you think I was banned, but I find your mentality offensive. I knew what I would get when I posted this. I just love reading the ignorant smug satisfaction people get trying to feel suprior to others. I only wish I could see the games that got you all punished that made you so vindictive.

Tray

03-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nizva View Post
I think your a toxic player not because of the games you have listed but more because you made this thread in which you state that you understand why you have a warning, admitted to being rude but yet still found it necessary to come here and make a post. I can suppose that this happened because of a desire to get into an argument with another person for your own enjoyment. Thus derived only from this post that is why I think you are a toxic player.
Petty spot on. Basically I think of all of you exactly what you think of me. I dont like self righteous people or hypocrites.

I could care less what you think of me. I just hope this adds to the massive volume of evidence on this forum alone that tribunal has always been a lost cause because the self righteous trolls are as bad if not worse than the in game ones.

PenguinKillBear

03-18-2013

Quote:
Petty spot on. Basically I think of all of you exactly what you think of me. I dont like self righteous people or hypocrites.

I could care less what you think of me. I just hope this adds to the massive volume of evidence on this forum alone that tribunal has always been a lost cause because the self righteous trolls are as bad if not worse than the in game ones.
So a fraction of the people who get banned from this game dont like us. That is your evidence?

Jezvin

03-18-2013

Quote:

Correct sir I am here because I don't mind a good argument just like you. I would agree most everyone is the same I cannot deny that.

But I am glad you do care somewhat what we think of you, even if you just probably had the phrase wrong.

The problem with the last part is that this forum is anecdotal evidence, and riot actually has hard evidence against your statement.

So this evidence you are claiming to say the tribunal is a lost cause is heavily weighed against the tribunal. This is due to the nature of this forum drawing in the small minority of people who are banned or warned rather than nice players who never show up in the tribunal.