My warning - seems legit...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tray

Senior Member

03-18-2013

Ok, now's your chance. Tell me how Im a toxic player, you would perma ban me and how you're an upstanding player who never rages or causes any problems.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/6286393/

5 reports, 5 games. I don't even say anything in one of the games. I retaliate against trolling in at least one other game.

I was admittedly rude to a couple of players who caused us to lose. It is frustrating when you get placed in Silver V. I am already Silver I placement after 40 games with 70% win rate.

I understand this warning, but in my mind it shouldnt weigh has much as the extreme trolling and racism I see in this game on a daily basis.

For perspective, i don't play with all chat on and I didnt report anyone in any of these games, because I understand that competitiveness and frustration is part of the game.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AeroWaffle

Senior Member

03-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tray View Post
Ok, now's your chance. Tell me how Im a toxic player, you would perma ban me and how you're an upstanding player who never rages or causes any problems.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/6286393/

5 reports, 5 games. I don't even say anything in one of the games. I retaliate against trolling in at least one other game.

I was admittedly rude to a couple of players who caused us to lose. It is frustrating when you get placed in Silver V. I am already Silver I placement after 40 games with 70% win rate.

I understand this warning, but in my mind it shouldnt weigh has much as the extreme trolling and racism I see in this game on a daily basis.

For perspective, i don't play with all chat on and I didnt report anyone in any of these games, because I understand that competitiveness and frustration is part of the game.
The bolded section; just because you had some fine games doesn't mean you can be rude in other games.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RawDoggingRandom

Senior Member

03-18-2013

Kassadin [00:23:35] our duo is so bad
Kassadin [00:23:40] just jerk eachother off and stfu

That is about as far as I got before I hit punish...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PenguinKillBear

Senior Member

03-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tray View Post
Ok, now's your chance. Tell me how Im a toxic player, you would perma ban me and how you're an upstanding player who never rages or causes any problems.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/6286393/

5 reports, 5 games. I don't even say anything in one of the games. I retaliate against trolling in at least one other game.

I was admittedly rude to a couple of players who caused us to lose. It is frustrating when you get placed in Silver V. I am already Silver I placement after 40 games with 70% win rate.

I understand this warning, but in my mind it shouldnt weigh has much as the extreme trolling and racism I see in this game on a daily basis.

For perspective, i don't play with all chat on and I didnt report anyone in any of these games, because I understand that competitiveness and frustration is part of the game.
First of all, being competitive will never be an adequate excuse for verbally harassing your teammates. What athlete has ever become a superstar and highly desired teammate for telling his teammates they are bad and noobs and consistently insulting them? I am pretty sure it ruined the careers of people like TO and Randy Moss. Eventually, no one wnats you on their team because it does not make your team better.

Extreme trolling and verbally abusing your teammates have the same end result. A ruined experience for the people in the game. They are treated the same as they have the same outcome.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tray

Senior Member

03-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RawDoggingRandom View Post
Kassadin [00:23:35] our duo is so bad
Kassadin [00:23:40] just jerk eachother off and stfu

That is about as far as I got before I hit punish...
So you admit you don't actually read the context of the games and spam punish? You should have your tribunal rights taken away.

I challenge you to actually read the entire game chat. Two of them are trolling me all game long because they are duo.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PenguinKillBear

Senior Member

03-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tray View Post
So you admit you don't actually read the context of the games and spam punish? You should have your tribunal rights taken away.

I challenge you to actually read the entire game chat. Two of them are trolling me all game long because they are duo.
So you admit to not reading the FAQs and Guidelines for the tribunal and being unaware that retaliation to toxic behavior with your own toxic behavior is never acceptable?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tray

Senior Member

03-18-2013

I want someone to address games 4-5 for me.

Because without those two false reports, I dont even go to tribunal, and dont face the 90% witch hunt punish that is the tribunal.

And please, read the first 10 lines from game two. I understand it doesnt change, my warning. I accept i deserve it. I just want to know how people can think tribunal is working from reading this case entirely.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tray

Senior Member

03-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by PenguinKillBear View Post
So you admit to not reading the FAQs and Guidelines for the tribunal and being unaware that retaliation to toxic behavior with your own toxic behavior is never acceptable?
No. Stop making strawman arguments because you're mad Ive highlighted the flaws with the tribunal system.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PenguinKillBear

Senior Member

03-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tray View Post
I want someone to address games 4-5 for me.

Because without those two false reports, I dont even go to tribunal, and dont face the 90% witch hunt punish that is the tribunal.

And please, read the first 10 lines from game two. I understand it doesnt change, my warning. I accept i deserve it. I just want to know how people can think tribunal is working from reading this case entirely.
I dont know why you think you wouldnt show up in the tribunal. First, there is enough in game five to warrant a report. I am not sure how this helps your case. Game 4 was weak for sure. However, these are only a random sample of all the games you were reported in. It does not include all the games you were reported in. Lets assume game 4 doesnt exists. YOu were never reported in it. You still show up in the tribunal with a different randomly selected case.

You are showing that you have no idea how the tribunal works. It is insanely difficult to even show up in hte tribunal. Congrats on being the 1% of the community that worked hard enough to get here.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Delinth

Senior Member

03-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tray View Post
No. Stop making strawman arguments because you're mad Ive highlighted the flaws with the tribunal system.
There is no strawman argument there. It actually says that retaliation is not ok and will get you banned.