Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Zac: Problems and solutions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RichardMcNixon

03-21-2013

Quote:
Crowcide:
No, you don't understand, since its % based true damage and his globs heal % there is no difference in terms of health efficiency if you stack health or armor. Using a spell, picking up a glob is exactly the same good or bad regardless of what tank stats you get. There is no way to mitigate health cost as zac except to not build any tank stats, which makes it really hard to be a tank.

I get it. It's the same no matter what. I don't think i was quite clear about that - was at work all day and all systems were down so i was a bit distracted from trolling forums hehe

I think where we differ in opinions is whether to be a tank or a bruiser.

IMO he works great as a highly mobile bruiser (so far - need to test my builds more if PBE will cooperate lol)

Crowcide

03-21-2013

Quote:
RichardMcNixon:
I get it. It's the same no matter what. I don't think i was quite clear about that - was at work all day and all systems were down so i was a bit distracted from trolling forums hehe

I think where we differ in opinions is whether to be a tank or a bruiser.

IMO he works great as a highly mobile bruiser (so far - need to test my builds more if PBE will cooperate lol)

I don't get how is he a good bruiser with no defensive steroids and bad damage.

Crowcide

03-22-2013

ttt

RichardMcNixon

03-22-2013

Quote:
Crowcide:

Don't ask me how - it just works. Think Cho. I mean, he doesn't have the ultimate nom, but his ult is devastating in its own way. I'll E > R > W++++ (Q) to victory all day

It's more off-tank than bruiser in the end. I just haven't heard anyone throw "off-tank" around figured it would be easier to relate to the bruiser crowd.

Crowcide

03-22-2013

Quote:
RichardMcNixon:
Don't ask me how - it just works. Think Cho. I mean, he doesn't have the ultimate nom, but his ult is devastating in its own way. I'll E > R > W++++ (Q) to victory all day

It's more off-tank than bruiser in the end. I just haven't heard anyone throw "off-tank" around figured it would be easier to relate to the bruiser crowd.

Cho has damage and defensive steroids though.

RichardMcNixon

03-22-2013

zac's passive is pretty much a defensive steroid in a way - and he has damage - it's just more AOE. I don't know i really need to play him more but i get off work 2 hours before daily maintenance then go to bed 1-2 hours after it's (usually) up. Weekends is my time to shine. I plan on playing a lot of ZAC this weekend.

Crowcide

03-22-2013

Quote:
RichardMcNixon:
zac's passive is pretty much a defensive steroid in a way - and he has damage - it's just more AOE. I don't know i really need to play him more but i get off work 2 hours before daily maintenance then go to bed 1-2 hours after it's (usually) up. Weekends is my time to shine. I plan on playing a lot of ZAC this weekend.

His passive is almost unusable in team fights

RichardMcNixon

03-22-2013

i don't know - i seem to accidentally wander over blobs enough to make it useful.

Also gotta consider that changes to the globs is on the way

Eyrgos

03-22-2013

Quote:
Crowcide:

He has insane sticking power and mad in-fight regeneration (sustainability)...

build him AD Bruiser with a Ravenous & SV.

Crowcide

03-22-2013

Quote:
Eyrgos:
He has insane sticking power and mad in-fight regeneration (sustainability)...

build him AD Bruiser with a Ravenous & SV.

Neither of these are true, lol. Hydra is a terrible item on him.