Cooldown Period?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IamSofaKingBad

03-18-2013

Is there a cool-down period between complaints, warnings and bans?

For instance, if you are a so called, "problem child" and are reported, warned and have been banned before do they keep a track record? And are you placed on any kind of list, or is your account red flagged because your a repeat offender?

And if so, if you have been well behaved and had no complaints for lets say 3 month 90 days are you no longer considered a repeat offender?

I guess what I'm asking how does RIOT keep complaint records on individual and is there any period of time that can go by without having any complaints where RIOT will stop considering the complaints as consecutive?

PenguinKillBear

03-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamSofaKingBad View Post

For instance, if you are a so called, "problem child" and are reported, warned and have been banned before do they keep a track record? And are you placed on any kind of list, or is your account red flagged because your a repeat offender?

And if so, if you have been well behaved and had no complaints for lets say 3 month 90 days are you no longer considered a repeat offender?

I guess what I'm asking how does RIOT keep complaint records on individual and is there any period of time that can go by without having any complaints where RIOT will stop considering the complaints as consecutive?
After each tribunal case you start over with new reports. However, once punished by the tribunal the threshold to return to the tribunal is lowered. Meaning once punished it is easier to get back.

There is a decay in punishments and reports over time. Riot has not released the time in which punishments decay to avoid abuse. I do not believe they are ever permanently removed from your profile however.

LittleDi

03-18-2013

First off you're going to need a name change... I'm not 5, this isn't funny.

Quote:
You can get a warning and instantly continue to play league of legends. The warning resets your report count to zero and starts there fresh. Every ban has it's own time limit between them. It is based on games not time. You could play 5 games a month and get 2 games reported each month and still be a toxic player. It would just take longer to detect.

Trashcanx

03-18-2013

Quote:

the punishments increase after time, but yes, if you are clean for a certain amount of time(formula for times and games played) your punishment rolls back one tier.
i think

LittleDi

03-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoboslayer View Post
the punishments increase after time, but yes, if you are clean for a certain amount of time(formula for times and games played) your punishment rolls back one tier.
i think
Time has no effect on the punishment teir. It's games.